“Great Location” 4 of 5 bubbles

Ranked #1 of 14 Hotels in Bullhead City
Springfield, Missouri
“Great Location”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 17 May 2011

If you're visiting Bullhead City and you don't want to stay at one of the casinos I would definately recommend this hotel. I noticed in one of the other reviews it said the room was dark, that's actually to keep out the sun because in 120+ degree weather, the last thing you want is the sun blazing into your room. So, yes, the rooms are dark. The breakfast was average. The only thing I really ate were the waffles.
The room itself was clean and adequate. I will admit the bed was kind of hard, and the air conditioning unit was rather loud. Those are the only complaints I have for the room. It was clean, and maid service was thorough.
The hotel doesn't have a lot of extras, such as room service or anything, but there are plenty of restaurants and entertainment options around. The Colorado River is GORGEOUS!

• Stayed May 2011, travelled on business
    • 5 of 5 bubbles
    • 5 of 5 bubbles
4 Thank sbsneetch28
Turn Your Opinions into Points!
Turn your opinions into JPMiles
Turn your opinions into PAYBACK Points
*You can enroll in only one programme at a time to earn rewards for reviews.
JPMiles / Payback Arrow
JPMiles / PAYBACK

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (27)
Montana
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 6 January 2011

From the first phone call throughout the 2 night stay the staff was very friendly & helpful. Room was clean, breakfast was good & price was right. Good location for shopping in Bullhead City or a quick drive across the river to Laughlin, NV.

• Stayed December 2010, travelled with family
2 Thank 4cats1house
San Diego, California
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 13 July 2010

Hotel a great place to just hide out!! Customer service very good!! Very helpful with location of things and places to eat!!

Stayed July 2010, travelled on business
Dublin
2 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 5 April 2010

I definitely would not stay in this hotel again. The rooms are very dark and I would not associate the term 'cleanliness' with them. The sheets and pillow cases on the bed had definitely not been ironed, I only hope they had been washed and the towels in the bathroom, are not appealing, they look very old and warn out and I didn't particularly want to use it if I had my own towel with me I would have used it rather than the hotel towels. On our trip we stayed in 3 other Best Western hotels and they were all streets ahead of this hotel. I don't think this hotel is doing anything for the brand 'Best Western'.

• Stayed March 2010, travelled with friends
    • 1 of 5 bubbles
2 Thank DublinDolphin
New Hampshire
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 17 December 2009

I was a bit hesitant to stay at the BW Bullhead City after reading some of the property 's reviews. Fortunately, the hotel seems to either be under new management or has cleaned up its act, as the past couple of reviews (and now mine) are very positive.

Check in was quick and smooth, and I got exactly the kind of room I had requested. My room was on the 1st floor of the 2 story motel and I was able to park my car right outside the door. The front desk people were very friendly, helpful and accommodating.

My room had a king sized bed and a chair and ottoman, which made the room a bit crowded. I did like being able to put my suitcase on the ottoman, however. The toilet and tub were in their own room and the sink was outside of the toilet and tub. A good setup as one person can be getting ready while the other one showers.

The TV reception was not that good, but I was able to get the Weather Channel so I was happy. I did not hear any noise from any other room around me although I could hear a little walking around from the people above me.

The bed was comfortable and the pillows were awful foam rubber ones. But no feather pillows is to be expected in a Best Western motel! The room was very clean, everything worked and the shower pressure was good and the water was hot. What more can one ask for?

There was a computer in the lobby that somebody could check their email on and the continental breakfast looked more than adequate with plenty of choice although my friend & I ate breakfast elsewhere.

I would not hesitate to recommend this hotel for a one or 2 night stay if you want to be near the gamlbing mecca of Laughlin but don't want to stay in one of the casino hotels.
The BW is only about a 10 minute drive to Laughlin and there are plenty of places to eat near the motel (including the wonderful Black Bear Diner!).

• Stayed November 2009, travelled on business
Harrah's Laughlin
Harrah's Laughlin
#1 of 11 in Laughlin
4.0 of 5 bubbles 6,635 reviews

Been to Days Inn Bullhead City? Share your experiences!

Turn Your Opinions into Points!
Turn your opinions into JPMiles
Turn your opinions into PAYBACK Points
*You can enroll in only one programme at a time to earn rewards for reviews.
JPMiles / PAYBACK