“give it a try.”
Review of Little Caesars

Little Caesars
Ranked #47 of 100 Restaurants in Bullhead City
Reviewed 10 July 2018

Since they had been advertising all the special pizzas I decided to try the one with more meat. They need to spend more time throwing them together. At least distribute the pepperoni better.

Date of visit: May 2018

Reviewed 14 March 2016

My wife and I arrived into Bullhead city just before 10 PM, and we were hungry. We looked up Little Caesars, called in our order and were able to pick it up at the drive-thru window since they had closed the dine-in area.

We ordered their 3 Meat Treat pizza which was topped with bacon, pepperoni, and Italian sausage.

Delicious!

For only 8 bucks & change, this pizza filled us up, and we even had a couple of slices remaining for breakfast!

Sure, it’s not gourmet food, but it’s hot, fresh, and tasty…deal me in!

Date of visit: March 2016
Reviewed 5 November 2015

First time I have stumbled across a Caesars with a drive through.

Pizza was average / typical for the chain.

Now my rant -

How silly the claim of it being "Detroit Style" deep dish. The only real deep dish in Detroit is Pizzapopolis in Greektown and Buddy's (Loui's bar and Shields too for those in the know). This deep dish had NOTHING in common with those, but I didn't expect it would anyhow. Just silly marketing for someone from Detroit to see. /rant

Date of visit: November 2015
1  Thank J N
Reviewed 10 September 2015

Always a friendly staff. Fast take out pizza. Prices are decent and quality is good. Great for a quick snack or get together.

Date of visit: August 2015
Reviewed 7 July 2015

Quick efficient service! On the moment decision and upsold appropriately by staff. Overall, quite enjoyable.

Date of visit: June 2015