“Come to Vito's for superb pizza! Leave with a smile & a happy tummy!”
Review of Vito's Pizza

Vito's Pizza
Ranked #12 of 101 Restaurants in Bullhead City
Cuisines: Pizza
Reviewed 23 April 2017

My brother and I were in Laughlin and had a hankerin' for some pizza. Nothing on the Laughlin side sounded good, so we drove over the bridge into Bullhead City. We found ourselves at Vito's and discovered some amazing Pizza!

We ordered 2 pies and proceeded to stuff ourselves! The crust was perfect and the toppings were exquisite! Oh, man...just thinking about it now is making my mouth water!

It's a nice, quaint place and the service was extremely friendly.

We are definitely coming back here the next time we're in the area!

Reviewed 14 April 2017 via mobile

Good eat in pizza. They have Great service. A Good pizza bar. Patty melts and Italian sub is great also.

Reviewed 26 March 2017 via mobile

This is the best Pastrami in town it's not dripping with grease and fat . The inside is nice and quiet . They will go out of their way to fix any problems with your meal it's the best place u can go they have all u can eat pizza for the budget minded folks it's a great value and will cook any pizza u want if u don't like what's on the pizza bar.
This is far better than eating a pastrami in a car wash outside in the heat with high power fans blowing water off of cars onto the outdoor dining area .

Reviewed 21 March 2017

I read the reviews and decided to check out the pizza buffet.....nothing special here. Average tasting pizza and they charge too much for it. The salad bar was good, and its included for $8.99 with the pizza buffet, and they also had a beef veggie soup. I didn't try the soup. The service was friendly. Just not a stand-out place. I may go in again and try ordering from the menu, because their pizza just isn't anything special.

Reviewed 9 March 2017

We went for dinner on Ash Wednesday....I wanted something with meat, but lightning would have struck me dead...so fish and fries (tater tots on my plate). Good food and decent prices. I hear their pizza is great and it really smells Italian in the place. Next trip we'll get some ravioli or lasagna.