“My favorite town in Arizona, but not my favorite bar” 2 of 5 bubbles

The Stock Exchange Saloon
Ranked #2 of 4 Nightlife in Bisbee
Sierra Vista, Arizona
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 4 helpful votes
“My favorite town in Arizona, but not my favorite bar”
2 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 1 September 2008

I just love Bisbee, AZ. The art galleries, shopping, the people, and the scenic views of this quiet little mountain town are wonderful. But recently I went into a bar called the Stock Exchange in the Brewery Gulch District of Old Historic Bisbee and did not have a good experience. The architecture of the building itself is somewhat impressive if you are into that sort of thing (which I am), and they do have good entertainment from time to time. When there is no entertainment the bar lacks a distinctive atmosphere and one of the bartenders is often rude to customers which of course detracts from the already lacking atmosphere of the place. It is rich in history, the architecture is beautiful but the bar on the inside seems a bit run down, not very clean, and less than satisfactory, unfriendly service at times. Unless there is a band playing I would pass this one up and visit St. Elmo's instead.

4 Thank claire1968
Turn Your Opinions into Points!
Turn your opinions into JPMiles
Turn your opinions into PAYBACK Points
*You can enroll in only one programme at a time to earn rewards for reviews.
JPMiles / Payback Arrow