“Crazy Place”

Ranked #19 of 39 Restaurants in Benson
Price range: US$ 1 - US$ 20
Cuisines: American, Fast food
Reviewed 3 January 2012

With all of the comings and goings of a highway McDonald's, this place is kind of crazy. I know they have lots of customers, but I seem to get my order screwed up every single time I come here (about once a month or so).

Typical McDonald's... plus a bit of craziness!

Good Luck!

Turn Your Opinions into Points!
Turn your opinions into JPMiles
Turn your opinions into PAYBACK Points
*You can enroll in only one programme at a time to earn rewards for reviews.

Reviewed 19 October 2011

Can't go wrong at Mickey D's for Iced coffee and frappes!

Reviewed 29 October 2010

My husband and I had breakfast here. First, the coffee was watered down. We ordered breakfast and the biscuits were stale all around the edges. You may wonder why we didn't go back up to the counter to complain. I will explain. I have a handicap, that being a Little Person (dwarf). I am use to being stared at. However, when I go to the counter of any restaurant I am accustomed to being served without the following unacceptable behavior I encountered. The girl at the counter had to tell the others from the back who had to come up and check me out. Not only at the early hour (around 6AM), there were no others at the counter, so why did they all have to be there? How rude. Even the supervisor found a reason to look. I think McDonald's corporation needs to give classes on proper behavior especially for Benson.

1  Thank AZretiree