All reviewskartchner cavernsdiamond elite memberwestern decorfast food restaurantshotel sitsdesert rosegreat hotelel pasochoice hotelsallow petsbig bathroomroom was cleanviews of the mountainsplace to staythe breakfast areayogurtup to date
Reviewed 5 August 2011

I stayed in this hotel for a night heading from New Mexico to northern Arizona. Of course I chose it based on TripAdvisor. I'm happy to say it lived up to the reviews. Lovely staff and great room. The room was clean and bigger than I expected. It was very quiet and I was able to get a great night's sleep.

• Stayed: July 2011, travelled solo
Zeb_Stalcup, Guest Relations Manager at Comfort Inn, responded to this reviewResponded 13 August 2011

Good Day to you. I, and the rest of the staff here just wanted to take a moment to thank you for your business and your wonderful review. We are most appreciative of you taking the time to do so and hope to serve you again in the future. Thanks

Reviewed 7 July 2011

My mother, twin (almost) 3-year-olds and I were traveling from Las Vegas, NV enroute to San Antonio. Originally we were going to stop outside of Phoenix but decided to press on. We pressed right into a really bad thunderstorm and had to pull over when it hailed!
Finally, the storm passed and we decided we needed to find a place to stay for the night. My GPS found a Holiday Inn Express in Benson a few miles down the highway. As it turned out, it was the Desert Rose! What fantastic luck as it turned out. Not only did they have a room for us with two Queen beds, but they set up two cribs as well. The beds were very comfy (although my mom said she felt a spring in her mattress, I did not), the breakfast was very good - lots of cereal choices, eggs, bacon, fresh fruit, breads, and even flavored coffee creamers! All in all, we were very impressed and happy to have found this great hotel. If I happen to pass through again I would definitely stay at the Desert Rose!!

• Stayed: July 2011, travelled with family

Hello, we are most pleased that you selected us for your accommodations and hope that the rest of your trip was pleasant. Thank you for your business. Should you pass through this way again it will be our pleasure to serve you. Thank you.

Reviewed 21 June 2011

We stay at this hotel at least two to three time a year. It is very clean and the rooms are in great repair. This hotel has a on site washer and dryer which is a plus. Another plus is this hotel does not allow pets.

• Stayed: June 2011, travelled with family

Thank you again for your return visit and comments. We take great pride in providing exceptional rooms and service...always a pleasure.

Reviewed 24 May 2011

Rooms were clean and well appointed. Decor fit the location nicely. Breakfast was always waiting for me at 6 am. The lobby is open and airy and staff friendly. The pool was lovely and private with a wall around it. The only complaint I had was that wifi did not work for me in a room located farthest from the lobby.

• Stayed: May 2011, travelled with friends

Good Morning, thank you for taking the time to write a review about our property. We appreciate them immensely as they are first hand experiences at our property, and allow potential guests to know what is "actually" waiting for them. We are very happy to know that you enjoyed your visit with us and look forward to serving you again.

Reviewed 14 April 2011

After having just come from California, I was a little suspicious of a place that looks this good; thought it would be outrageously expensive. The front desk staff was beyond helpful and also gave me a most excellent price. The place is beautiful, inside and out, and well kept. My only reason for not giving it a 5 on all counts is that the internet was malfunctioning on the night I arrived, although they had a technician out to fix it in the early morning. This used to be a Holiday Inn Express and gave up the affiliation because of a requirement to change the decor to the HIE standard. Bad for them and good for me. I loved it. BTW, I am in a HIE in Van Horn, TX, tonight and remember fondly the much better room and attitude in Benson.

• Stayed: April 2011, travelled on business

Thank You! Your comment was wonderful and we are happy to know that your stay with us was a pleasant one. We hope to serve you again in the future.