“What a deal super nice super clean”
Review of Days Inn Bellemont

Days Inn Bellemont
Ranked #1 of 1 Hotels in Bellemont
Myrtle Beach, South Carolina
“What a deal super nice super clean”
Reviewed 16 March 2012

Wow super modern clean has guest laundry . Room has no carpet it has solid floors great idea!

• Stayed March 2012
Turn Your Opinions into Points!
Turn your opinions into JPMiles
Turn your opinions into PAYBACK Points
*You can enroll in only one programme at a time to earn rewards for reviews.
JPMiles / Payback Arrow
JPMiles / PAYBACK

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (30)
Riverside, California
Reviewed 18 February 2012

I stayed here after breaking down about 2 miles down the road in the freezing 17 degrees pitch dark night.
A motorist gave us a ride to the motel and the man at the desk was so friendly! He gave us our room key quickly and upon entering the room I was a little disappointing in the fact that the flooring was not carpet but was glad to see the room was tidy, had nice bedding and even had a flat screen.
It also had free wifi.

The bathroom was very clean and so nice.
Aside from the flooring being wood/tile I have no complaints about this hotel.
It was honestly an oasis for me when we were freezing and tired!

• Stayed February 2012, travelled with family
Phoenix, Arizona
Reviewed 4 November 2011

We were heading to Grand Canyon and stayed here for a night.The front desk staff was friendly and the room was small and clean. Overall no complains. We booked this hotel thru the hotels.com site and got a very good deal.

• Stayed October 2011, travelled as a couple
1 Thank LeisureTraveller1
Los Angeles, California
Reviewed 29 October 2011

My only complaint is that the doors and walls seem to be on the thin side and let in a fair amount of noise. But the room was crisp and classy looking and the shower spray was adequate. The bed was too hard and bouncy for my taste. But if I could find Motel 6's as nice as this one and as good a value everywhere I go that would make travel very easy.

Room Tip: Choose one far away from the lobby.
  • Stayed October 2011, travelled solo
Grand Canyon, AZ
Reviewed 25 October 2011

The property has been recently remodeled and doesn't resemble most Motel 6's I have stayed at previously. This one has interior hallways and in the room, a window seat which only looks out onto a parking lot and neighboring truck stop. It could double as a single bed if necessary as it had a substantial padded cushion running the entire length of the window. It was furnished with a minimalist table and chair set and had a nice large flatscreen TV mounted within the wall. What bothered me most was the bed; only a sheet and a single layer of polyester fabric which was supposed to be a bedspread but offered me little warmth. No blanket at all to add some insulation as I like sleeping in a cool room with a few covers to snuggle under. This arrangement left me cold. I wish I had my warm fuzzy robe with me to keep me warm, so I had to run the heater all night to keep the chill away. With only linoleum on the floor even the tootsies became cold going to the bathroom and back. The bathroom had a deep sink which was nice and a full tub and shower (again, unusual for a Motel 6 as most have a shower only) and everything was clean and inviting. The price was lower than the other Motel 6's within Flagstaff city limits and this was only 7 minutes away on I-40. Just some distant train noise which wasn't bothersome at all, unless you're a very light sleeper. Definitely worth staying at again; now knowing the inadequacies of the bedding I'll bring some of my own

Room Tip: north facing rooms won't look out onto the truck stop
  • Stayed October 2011, travelled solo
1 Thank yearning4fairness
Also consider these accommodations in or near Bellemont
33.6 km away
18.6 km away
Days Hotel Flagstaff
Days Hotel Flagstaff
#22 of 65 in Flagstaff

Been to Days Inn Bellemont? Share your experiences!

Turn Your Opinions into Points!
Turn your opinions into JPMiles
Turn your opinions into PAYBACK Points
*You can enroll in only one programme at a time to earn rewards for reviews.
JPMiles / PAYBACK