“Better than expected ”

Sheep Creek Lodge
Ranked #2 of 5 Restaurants in Willow
Cuisines: American, Seafood, Soups
Reviewed 7 April 2018 via mobile

This is a great stop for food. Our order was a little slow, but I think we were the tail end of a rush. The biscuits and gravy were really good and the home fries were exceptional. For kids they have a ton of options including pasta. They also have a side option of apple and orange slices. The onion rings are also worth a try.

Reviewed 10 November 2017

The food was so good I went twice. Best fried chicken ever, and their fries are perfect. The reindeer jambalaya had just enough heat to please. Good people

Reviewed 13 September 2017

Went there for my wife Birthday Dinner. It was around 5pm. And the place was about 3/4 full. Service was good. I had a Reuben sandwich with Fries. Fries were mushy and cool. Reuben was really Good! My wife had a Chicken Fried Steak with Real mashed potatoes and veges. The Chicken Fried Steak was a little overdone, potatoes and veges were good. Only one really bad thing. They had the back door open at 45 degrees, and everyone in the place had to were there coats, and cooled your food off fast! All that said I still like the place a lot!

Reviewed 17 July 2017

I had an appetizer for dinner and biscuits & gravy for breakfast. My husband had an omelet for breakfast and a steak for dinner. My meals were pretty average. In fact, I'd say the biscuits and gravy were not all that good--they had a very weird flavor. My husband said his meals were "good." Our service was pretty good for all meals. Prices were also reasonable. But the biggest negative is their water. It's well water and has a very, very heavy mineral taste. One person in our party ordered an alcoholic drink with water and when it was served, it was golden in color but within about ten minutes, it turned green. That is how strong the mineral content is. Strongly suggest sticking with bottled water only.

Reviewed 29 May 2017 via mobile

Chose this place based on reviews. It was packed. We waited for our food for 1.5 hours. Ended up having to get it to go it took so long. Food was ok but not worth the extremely long wait. On the plus side the server was attentive and apologetic. Don't go unless you have two hours to kill.