“Best Sandwiches in Alaska”
Review of Krazy Moose Subs

Krazy Moose Subs
Ranked #2 of 130 Restaurants in Wasilla
Cuisines: Delicatessen
Reviewed 7 September 2017 via mobile

They build large sandwiches with an East Coast flair. More than enough options to satisfy even the pickiest eater. Plain to gourmet. They have huge cookies that shouldn't be passed up!

Turn Your Opinions into Points!
Turn your opinions into JPMiles
Turn your opinions into PAYBACK Points
*You can enroll in only one programme at a time to earn rewards for reviews.

Reviewed 1 September 2017 via mobile

I used to be a big fan of Crazy moose- enough to drive from Eagle River to Wasilla just for a sub- bit twice before they had run out of bread when I showed up so I went out of my way to call- be assured they had bread and left immediately for Wasilla to get out there and discover they "ran out of bread".
Instead of getting "I'm sorry we are out" I get "We got busy."
The cashier was rude and seriously needs to leave the customer service industry.

I will never give that place my business again.

Reviewed 28 August 2017 via mobile

This place has it all. The historical pictures in the historical setting of one of the city's oldest buildings combined with real, hearty subway sandwiches is a winning combination. The workers were very friendly and I can't wait to go again!!

Reviewed 26 August 2017

While at the state fair in Palmer with my daughter, son-in-law, and grandson we were going to eat but since the "little man" was crashing we headed for home and decided to stop at the Krazy Moose. I glad we passed on the fair food for the freshest sub sandwich I have ever had. Wonderful tasting and textured bread loaded with all my favorites for a traditional Italian. 5" subs here are like a footlong from other places. My daughter and son-in-law split a large turkey (10" I believe) and they loved there's as well. We sat on their deck while eating and gazed and the mountain scenery on a beautiful afternoon in the Mat-Su Valley.

On the way out my daughter grabbed four cookies to share for later. When we got home we sampled some of the frisbee sized cookies that were beyond description, except; Yummo!!

When in Wasilla this place is a must stop.

Reviewed 15 August 2017 via mobile

Best subs around. Love the indoor seating. The prices are a bit high but the subs are great. Even went a few days later to grab a sub for a fishing trip. They don't get soggy like the other place

Been to Krazy Moose Subs? Share your experiences!

Turn Your Opinions into Points!
Turn your opinions into JPMiles
Turn your opinions into PAYBACK Points
*You can enroll in only one programme at a time to earn rewards for reviews.
JPMiles / PAYBACK