“Great food, reasonable prices; great service”

Fast Eddy's Restaurant
Ranked #1 of 8 Restaurants in Tok
Cuisines: American, Pizza, Steakhouse
Good for: Groups, Child-friendly
Dining options: After-hours, Lunch, Breakfast, Dinner, Reservations, Takeout
Description: Praised throughout the Northland! Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner, Steaks, Seafood, Pasta, Burgers, Sandwiches, Fresh Salad Bar, Pies, Ice Cream, Milk Shakes. Entire menu available for take out. Open year-round. Tour buses welcome. -- Established 1982
Reviewed 11 April 2012

We have eaten here many times in trips to and from the Kenai Peninsula and the Lower 48. Great salad bar; the Captain's Plate is wonderful -- the two of us share it!

Reviewed 25 February 2012

not a "great" choice on the menu, but there was a little of everything. locals eat here and I can see why...food is good and service is solid

Reviewed 21 February 2012

We're local, but we know people come from Glennallen and Delta just to eat here. Pizza is heavy but good, the best salad bar around, and the soups are usually good. Halibut is off and on. Sandwiches are all good.

Reviewed 2 February 2012

variety and great salad bar! Nice people always there!

Reviewed 5 January 2012

After basically starving throughout Northwestern Canada and Eastern Alaska, I was so excited to finally see a restaurant to get a good meal. I will premise this by saying that I am a VERY picky eater so I'm more critical than most. I ordrered the chicken fingers and fries with cheese. The wouldn't let me add cheese and bacon to the fries that came with my meal so I had to order a whole seperate order. Didn't make sense to me at all but the waitress said that cooks can't do that. The chicken fingers tasted like fish sticks. They were disgusting....took one bite and was done. The fries were o.k....barely any cheese on them. So needless to say, I spent almost $20 for just my meal that was absolutely terrible! My husband ate his food but he'll eat anything that is put in front of him. I doubt I'll ever be in Tok again but if I ever am, Fast Eddie's will be in my rearview mirror.