“Great Stay”
Review of Alaska Range Motel

Alaska Range Motel
We can't find prices for this hotel
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this hotel, but we can search other options in Tok
Alaska Range Motel
Ranked #2 of 5 Hotels in Tok
Reviewed 4 May 2016

Tok is full of old style motels, so the pickins isn't great, but the room was very clean and comfortable, and the price was right. The lady at desk was very helpful and provided some good information. Fridge, microwave, wifi and tv were great. Thank you.

Stayed: April 2016
1  Thank Mike S

Reviewed 24 April 2016

Mine was a last minute reservation, and I was looking for somewhere else to try in Tok. This was a really good choice.
I was travelling with a pet, and this was not a problem albeit, there is a $10.00 fee for pets. I didn't mind, as this is pretty standard, and its a relief to be able to have my furry friend with me on a quick trip North.
The room was very clean, comfortable and cute. I was very appreciative of the coffee machine in the room, with extra coffee and extra tea bags. Those little extras are becoming harder and harder to come by, so thanks!
The towels were soft and white and fresh, and there were more than 1 per person. The bed was comfortable, and I had a great and restful sleep. The staff I met were all friendly.
So...
To me these were great frills, and it is the little things (like the little chocolate bars left with the coffee) that helps to make a stay pleasant and recommendable. Thanks for being pet-friendly on top of it.
I see that there has been some updates on the premise since the last photo's, and it looks great.

• Stayed: April 2016, travelled solo
3  Thank 867Susan
Reviewed 27 May 2015 via mobile

Stayed here for the night. It's a no-frills location sporting comfortable, super clean rooms with fluffy towels, plenty of hot water and black out curtains for those never ending summer nights. Jimmy is an excellent host with a relaxed Alaskan attitude. You won't regret your stay. Call first since they are booked fast.

Stayed: May 2015, travelled on business
1  Thank powellite
Reviewed 9 May 2015

My wife and I have stayed at this place each year coming and going to our work in Alaska. We have had consistently good experiences with this hotel. It is not a fancy place, but the rooms are clean, beds very comfortable and plenty of hot water. We are not TV people, but the internet is the best north of the Canadian border. Price is always fair and the family that own/run the place could not be nicer.

• Stayed: April 2015, travelled on business
Reviewed 21 April 2015

Stayed here one night in April 2015 and got good value for my money. The owner is very customer-focused and is justifiably proud of the improvements he has made to the property since he became its sole owner. But, it is a no frills place except for the choice of 200+ channels on the satellite TV service. The entire property is leased for long periods in the summer to a company for use as employee housing, so check ahead to make sure you can get a room there. If you can, take it. Also, the walls can be a bit thin so its easy to hear other guests.

Room Tip: Try and get a room at the end of the property...might be a little quieter.