US$ 149
A Hyde Away Inn B&B(Tok)(Great Value!)
US$ 164
US$ 115
US$ 160
US$ 150
TripAdvisor
TripAdvisor
  • Breakfast included
All reviewshot tubzip linean amazing experienceawesome locationopen airthe main roadjillcreeksummerlogparticipantselectricitycampfire
Reviewed 9 July 2017 via mobile

We are so impressed from our one night stay at this most beautiful lodge. I am absolutely in awe that we feel so absolutely refreshed and re-grounded and re-grouped from just one night's stay!
John and Jill are absolutely the most kind, wonderful people we came across on our trip, who made our entire family feel so welcome! Our kids had the most fun they have had yet playing in the play structures, also in the yard, having fun by he campfire, and so much fun on the zip line.
From the most delicious home cooked dinners, to amazing fun conversations and such fantastic interactions from our whole stay, we couldn't be more grateful that we stumbled upon this hidden gem of a beautiful lodge.
This is the first time our whole trip that I slept as soundly and solidly as I have in the beautiful log cabins!
We truly thank you both for an amazing experience, and really look forward to returning next summer!
Big hugs!

Stayed: July 2017, travelled with family
Reviewed 5 July 2017

John and Jill make the stay truly amazing, they go out of their way to make your stay the best it could possibly be. I was unable to attend the breakfast one morning as I was working but john delivered a bag breakfast that I could take with me, complete with coffee. Both John and Jill are gracious hosts. we stayed in one of the cabins, it was clean and very comfortable. No other lodging in Alaska that we have found can compare to either the facility or the hosts. you cannot go wrong with a stay at log cabin wilderness lodge. I cannot say enough about the food, make sure you bring a good appetite you will not be disappointed. Thanks again for making our stay perfect!! Rich and Lisa Carden

Room Tip: we stayed in the wolf den cabin, could not ask for anything better
  • Stayed: May 2017, travelled on business
1  Thank rcarden2017
Reviewed 20 June 2017

This is a marvelous place to stay. We spent 2 weeks traveling around Alaska and this was by far the best experience we had! Great hosts and great cabins. Other places we stayed on this trip simply could not compare, much less compete.

• Stayed: May 2017, travelled with family
Reviewed 22 September 2016

Our stay at the Log Cabin Wilderness Lodge 3 weeks ago continues to be the story that we tell over and over to our family & friends. It was truly the highlight of our 16 day trip! We only regret that we didn't spend at least two nights...John & Jill are just amazing hosts. You will not regret it if you want a taste of true Alaska interior!
Bill & Laurie

Stayed: September 2016, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 18 August 2016

My father and I recently stayed at the Log Cabin Wilderness Lodge while traveling on a motorcycle trip through Alaska. Unlike most, our stay there wasn't planned. We just stumbled on it, after seeing a small sign on the highway. Boy, are we glad we did (and that there was availability).

What a terrific place. The grounds are beautiful and the setting is incredible. The main house and a couple of cabins were built by the owners, and are very impressive. The workmanship and attention to detail shows throughout. Fine touches everywhere.

If the place itself wasn't enough reason to be there, the hosts, John and Jill, are two of the best I've had in all my experiences of traveling. Really takes their lodge from being an outstanding setting to an outstanding experience.

... and if that wasn't enough, the dinner and breakfast were outstanding.

I'll be returning to Alaska with my wife, and this will definitely be one of our destinations. Highly recommended.

Room Tip: Stayed in one of the two main cabins, which was outstanding.
  • Stayed: August 2016, travelled with family