“Peace and Privacy in Busy Tok”

Tok Line Camp Bed & Breakfast
We can't find prices for this accommodation
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this accommodation, but we can search other options in Tok
Tok Line Camp Bed & Breakfast
Ranked #4 of 7 Tok B&B and Inns
Reviewed 22 August 2017

Two rustic but very comfortable cabins just far enough away from the highway intersections to introduce (especially) northbound Alcan travelers to the peace and privacy of Alaska. Our host went above and beyond to ensure we were comfortable; breakfast cereals, coffee and fresh fruit provided in the cabin to start your day.

As a potential bonus, boarding corral for your horse is available.

Stayed: August 2017

Reviewed 26 June 2016

Quiet place to stay near Tok. There are two small cabins, perfect for a night to relax. No TV or wifi, just a radio. The owners live nearby and have a few horses to visit and pet. Comfortable bed, hot shower, breakfast foods (cereal, milk, juices, granola bars) are in the cabin and the fridge. Front porch for reading and enjoying the trees.

• Stayed: June 2016, travelled solo
Reviewed 6 August 2015 via mobile

My husband and I stopped off here on the way to Alaska. We were pleasantly surprised. The cabin had everything we needed, it was clean and comfortable. The owner was extremely helpful and friendly. One suggestion: a bigger sign, we had difficulty finding it!

Stayed: July 2015, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 14 August 2014 via mobile

This place is not the Taj Mahal, but for the cheap price, clean rooms I'll definitely would come back if I was even in Tok again. Don't expect a world class atmosphere, just a place to lay you're head at the end of a long day in the mountains! Ps- go check out Dawson City! It's about a 3.5 hour journey away (in Canada).

Stayed: August 2014
1  Thank hkp440
Reviewed 14 September 2013

My husband and I were moving back to the lower 48 with our 3 pets. The original place we reserved in Tok didn't work out. Thankfully, Betty came through for us. I called around 8:30 pm asking if she would accept us. She said as long as your pets are well behaved they are welcome. She drove out to guide us to the cabins. They were roomy, quiet cabins that were exceptionally clean and comfortable. There is no television or Internet in the cabins, so if that's your thing be forewarned. However, it's tucked away in the woods and very peaceful. It came with a microwave, private shower, plenty of fruit, cereals, coffee, tea and a mini fridge stocked with water, juices and breakfast bars. They have a few horses in a pasture next to the cabins and it was lovely to see them grazing about. She gave us a 10 dollar military discount and thanked my husband for his service, which I thought was very kind of her. She and her husband seemed like lovely people and I was very appreciative of her letting us stay with three dogs. I would definitely recommend staying here when visiting Tok.

• Stayed: September 2013, travelled with family
2  Thank huskyluver

Been to Tok Line Camp Bed & Breakfast? Share your experiences!

Turn Your Opinions into Points!
Turn your opinions into JPMiles
Turn your opinions into PAYBACK Points
*You can enroll in only one programme at a time to earn rewards for reviews.
JPMiles / PAYBACK