“Excellent vacation rental & amazing Stay”
other traveller has booked this property
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Enquiry
Excellent
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Excellent - based on 7 reviews

Reviews from our community

Any
safy88
“Excellent vacation rental & amazing Stay”
Reviewed 10 January 2018 for a stay in December 2017

the location is amazing centre of marsa alam, 5 mins by car from the centre
The property is spacious,very clean with full amenities.We highly recommend it.the service was very good and the owner was very very very helpful, he help us for making a good plan of our vacation and really it was amazing and we enjoyed it

Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
Management Response
15 Jan 2018
Thank you . I am happy that you enjoyed your stay and hope to see you audiobook again . Take care and best wishes
Basem A
“Amazing stay with very kind people”
Reviewed 10 December 2017 for a stay in December 2017

Very safe, located in Marsa Alam town in the midway between various beautiful beaches. The apartment is comfy, super clean, well equipped and well furnished. You will feel at home.I would like to thank Mr. Hisham the owner for being honest, very helpful and did his best to make our stay amazing and our trips well arranged. Everyday he called us to make sure that we are completely satisfied and to solve any problems.
Hag Mohamed the doorman is a very nice, helpful, cooperative, friendly, kind man. Next time I will stay there and I recommend this place to my family and friends.

OlenaS78
London, United Kingdom
“An excellent place to spend holidays in Marsa Alam.”
Reviewed 12 July 2017 for a stay in July 2017

From the moment I've booked this flat the owner Hesham communicated with me to ensure that all my needs are met. Including best way of travelling from Hurghada, directions,shopping and what to bring to ensure the utter comfort. The flat is beautiful with all the comforts you would expect and more from a 5 star accommodation by British standards. Alot of thought went into everything. It's well furnished, immaculately clean and well stocked for self catering needs. It was just two of us but a family of four would find this place a very comfortable accommodation.
Hesham organised all my diving and offered to drive us to do our shopping, to the beautiful beaches and offered to organise trips to Luxor. All of this for a reasonable price. Although a flat is quite a distance away and some customers may be put off by needing to use taxi, or to drive, fear not, it will be sorted out by Hesham. I am planning to come back in September and I'm bringing my friends as there are few flats to rent. I had the best diving, best place to stay and best food to eat.
Can not thank Hesham enough for his hospitality, dedication and kindness.

Mohamed H
Cairo, Egypt
“The best vacation rental I've ever booked.”
Reviewed 17 April 2017 for a stay in April 2017
person found this review helpful

Ambassador's house is located in the city of Marsa Alam itself (not a 50km away from the city).
For the place itself, it's very tidy and clean. 3 Air conditioners located everywhere and it's very well equipped that you feel home. The guard is a very helpful man that can sort out any thing you want.
For the host himself Mr. Hesham he is a very nice man who is very attentive and very helpful. From the day we arrived he followed us step by step and gave all advice, pros and cons about Marsa Alam and really helped us a lot understanding the city, available activities, where to go even restaurants and cafes.
There is no negative reviews really and I thank Mr. Hesham a lot.

Management Response
18 Apr 2017
Thank you Mr. Mohamed, Indeed this is the best review that I have ever received. Thank you for this very nice and uplifting review and hope to see you soon again. I wish that all my guests be like you . Best wishes for all success and continued happiness .
Hanyswahb...
Cairo Governorate, Egypt
“Terrific”
Reviewed 8 May 2015 for a stay in April 2015

The property is spacious,very clean with full amenities.We highly recommend it.the service was very good and the access was good

Bedding & mattresses Kitchen & utensils
Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Liked best: The spaciousness and cleanness
Liked least: Distance from airport
Travelling group: Spouse/Partner
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
Recommended for:
Friends getaway Families with young children
  • Was the property as advertised?
  • Would you recommend the location of this property?
  • Was it a good value for the price paid?
  • Did the property offer wi-fi/internet access?
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a holiday home? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing