We stayed at the st. Regis for 5 days in late June. As almost all the reviews here state, this is a first class resort with exceptional service. We loved our over water bungalow and enjoyed swimming around the deck every day. We were treated to a private dinner on the beach for our 25th wedding anniversary....one of the best dinners we have ever had. We loved hanging out at the oasis pool (adult pool), very private and empty. We really loved the resort. The one and only issue I would suggest to the St. Regis is that their pricing (food and drinks) is so high that it impacts the use of restaurants. I realize everything is expensive in FP, but we did enough traveling to see that everything was at least 30% more at the st. Regis. While we were there the resort was full, but we counted 2 couples eating dinner in the beach restaurant. We went to watch the sunset and get a drink at the lagoon restaurant, there was one other couple there. Cocktails are $25. The view is so incredible you think it's a postcard or screen saver. We could not imagine why so few were there other than the price.
Bottom line, this is one of the best resorts in the world, with a staff that knows how to keep vacationers happy.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The exclusive St. Regis Bora Bora is 44-acre island resort located in Polynesian paradise. Our elite accommodation features the 13,000 sq ft Miri Miri spa and Lagoon Restaurant by Jean Georges. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Prestigia and Expedia so you can book your The St. Regis Bora Bora Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The St. Regis Bora Bora Hotel Bora Bora
- St Regis Hotel Bora
- St Regis Bora Bora
- St Regis Resort Bora Bora