Recently spent a week at the St. Regis in Bora Bora and had an amazing time. The level of luxury os unlike any experience I have ever had. The food was terrific, the rooms were amazing and the resort was one of a kind.
Free use of snorkling equipment, paddle boats, sail boats, etc. makes it a very fun plac e to play. The views are terrific and the staff could not have been friendlier. Absolutely worth the cost.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The exclusive St. Regis Bora Bora is 44-acre island resort located in Polynesian paradise. Our elite accommodation features the 13,000 sq ft Miri Miri spa and Lagoon Restaurant by Jean Georges. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com and Prestigia so you can book your The St. Regis Bora Bora Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The St. Regis Bora Bora Hotel Bora Bora
- St Regis Hotel Bora
- St Regis Bora Bora
- St Regis Resort Bora Bora