Our second consecutive stay for spring break at the St Regis Bora Bora. Truly one of the most exceptional properties on the planet. Staff very helpful and friendly if not always the most competent. Exceptional natural beauty. Great water sports; particularly liked the snorkeling and the hobie cat. As with any resort, one gets tired fairly quickly of the dining options, all of which are pricey. Expect to pay $40 for an individual pizza and $25 for a mai tai. Take the (free) boat to the main island and go to Bloody Mary's one night for a good lobster meal. While not cheap and kind of turista, it's a welcome change-up. The resort does have a sushi restaurant which is open for dinner and which has superb fresh fish at reasonable (LA-like) prices. Kids club is OK although not very well organized.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The exclusive St. Regis Bora Bora is 44-acre island resort located in Polynesian paradise. Our elite accommodation features the 13,000 sq ft Miri Miri spa and Lagoon Restaurant by Jean Georges. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Prestigia, Hotels.com, Booking.com and Expedia so you can book your The St. Regis Bora Bora Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The St. Regis Bora Bora Hotel Bora Bora
- St Regis Hotel Bora
- St Regis Bora Bora
- St Regis Resort Bora Bora