My husband and I just returned from our 7 night Honeymoon in Moorea and Bora Bora. We had thought the overwater bungalows at the Hilton on Moorea were nice, but our Superior Overwater Villa at the St. Regis literally left us speechless. We stay at some of the nicest hotels in the world on business trips and this was hands down the most incredible room and resort we have ever had the luxury of staying at. Thank you to Claudia and her team at Pacific for Less for hooking us up!
The villas are huge and well appointed. The air conditioning works flawlessly. The butler service is fantastic and the staff are all friendly. The breakfast buffet is great with many options, although the omelett station is incredibly slow and inefficient. The Lagoon restaurant has unbeatable views and great food. Our private dinner on the beach was absolutely delicious. The gym is small, but well appointed and our spa services were excellent. (However, there was not much to offer in terms of sauna, steam room or jacuzzi. I typically stay and have a steam and relax a bit, but the facilities are small and the jacuzzi wasn't even open).
The concierge was lovely and a big help in booking dinner reservations and activities. La Villa Mahana is a must - order the chef's Tahitian tasting menu with the wine pairings. We also took an incredible private boat trip around the island that included snorkeling, feeding sting rays, swimming with sharks and a private dinner on the beach. Although it was an awesome experience, it did feel overpriced at $1,200 US for 5 hours.
Overall, HIGHLY recommend
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The exclusive St. Regis Bora Bora is 44-acre island resort located in Polynesian paradise. Our elite accommodation features the 13,000 sq ft Miri Miri spa and Lagoon Restaurant by Jean Georges. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Prestigia, Expedia, Booking.com and HotelQuickly so you can book your The St. Regis Bora Bora Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The St. Regis Bora Bora Hotel Bora Bora
- St Regis Hotel Bora
- St Regis Bora Bora
- St Regis Resort Bora Bora