My husband and I spent 5 nights here in an overwater bungalow 27. We found the overwater bungalow very comfortable particularly the spacious bathroom.I liked the viewing areas in the bathroom that looked down into the water below. I liked sitting at the small table on the balcony late afternoon just watching the water.The balconies were not as private as I thought. We had a wonderful view of the mountain just opposite although I think that I would have preferred a view to the ocean further out along the pontoon. We asked to look at the Beachfront and Garden Bungalows. Both were beautiful and next time I think that I would choose the beachfront bungalow to stay in ( more spacious and had a partial outdoor bathroom).
The food offered was very good although we were surprised that after paying full board option still had to pay a small supplement with some dinner menu items. The eating areas were very attractive and the bar area was fantastic ( spacious, beautifully decorated and extemely comfortable).It seemed to not get used much after dinner when we were there. I also thought that the foyer was beautiful and the small shop friendly and welcoming.
The staff were easily accessible regarding the booking of activities. We enjoyed shopping in the town. If you go- walk quite a way down the street in both directions so that you do not miss any shops. We did not do this and missed some! We went on the glass bottom boat tour with Arii and found him to be a great guide.We also got tatoos from the resident tatooist at the spa. The spa here is an incredibly tranquil and beautiful place! This resort is a good place for anyone who is not comfortable with deep water as the sparkling water is only waist deep.It was exciting to see rays swimming in the shallow waters each day! The staff were very helpful and replacement of room items such as tea and coffee were plentiful.
I did not want to leave Bora Bora and now love to check the web cam each day. I love it when resorts give you this option. I used it also before the holiday and to connect visually with friends at home when I was away.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Bora Bora Pearl Beach Resort & Spa, member of The Leading Hotels of the World, is located on Motu Tevairoa facing the island of Bora Bora. It offers a place to luxuriate in the peace and tranquility of the magical surroundings with unsurpassed views on the world renowned Mount Otemanu.This traditional Polynesian style hotel is located 10 minutes by private boat from the airport and 15 minutes from Vaitape, the main village of Bora Bora. It offers 50 over water bungalows, 10 beach suites and 20 garden pool suites.All feature ceiling fan, air conditioning, coffee & tea making facilities, mini bar, hair dryer, safety box, iron and table,magnifying mirror, 20" LCD satellite television with DVD player, IDD telephone, CD player.In addition, the over water bungalows have glass tables to view the aquatic life of the lagoon, a large sundeck and sitting area with direct access to the water. The beach suites offer a lounge area facing the beach and a private enclosed garden with Jacuzzi. The garden & premium pool suites feature a private tropical garden, plunge pool and a spacious covered sitting & resting area.The hotel has 3 restaurants, 2 bars, 1 boutique, an on-site diving centre - the Blue Nui Dive Center, a fresh water swimming pool, one floodlit tennis court, mini golf, table tennis, volley ball court and bacci ball court, billiards and a wide variety of activities and excursions.Beside the hotel's overwater bungalows is a coral nursery called To'A Nui. Since the creation of the nursery more than 70 species of fish have settled and developed in this unique environment. The park allows a colony of 4000 corals to regenerate in perfect ecological conditions. Our guests can freely discover this unique place (snorkeling) and live an unforgettable experience.The Manea Spa covers an area in 675 sq meters and combines traditional Tahitian architecture with state of the art equipments and facilities: 2 double and 1 single massage rooms, 1 VIP spa suite, 1 double Vichy shower, 1 beauty & tattoo salon, 2 saunas, 2 steam bath and a fully equipped fitness room. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com and TripOnline SA so you can book your Bora Bora Pearl Beach Resort & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Bora Bora Pearl Beach Hotel Bora Bora
- Bora Bora Pearl Beach Resort And Spa
- Bora Pearl Beach Resort
- Bora Pearl Beach Hotel