This place exceded our expectations. The beauty of the place is breath taking. The staff are very friendly and accommodating,the activites are well planned and executed. We played with most of the toys, the lagoonarium trip is a must, the guide is very well versed with his surroundings and doubles as comic relief and guitarist. The marine life is abundant, the water is warm and crystal clear with underwater visibility on most days over 200 meters.We did the quad bike and jet ski combined guided tours, both sensational. The aqua bikes were a lot of fun and the diver who guides you is very experienced and a stckler for safety.The scuba was the highlight for me. Cate had never been before and was suffering with the start of a cold but soldiered on regardless and said it was an amazing experience which she enjoyed.
The accommodation, in our case, an over water bungalow was perfect, room service, our own private deck with access to the water via a landing and ladder. There is a small artificial reef ander each bungalow with sliding glass top on the coffe table so we fed the fish from inside the room. Small black tip reef sharks swam under the room every night as did the sting rays, loads of fun to watch and quite safe to swim with.
If you are looking fopr the most romantic holiday in a perfect environment, I strongly recommend, the Pearl Beach resort on Bora Bora.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Bora Bora Pearl Beach Resort & Spa, member of The Leading Hotels of the World, is located on Motu Tevairoa facing the island of Bora Bora. It offers a place to luxuriate in the peace and tranquility of the magical surroundings with unsurpassed views on the world renowned Mount Otemanu.This traditional Polynesian style hotel is located 10 minutes by private boat from the airport and 15 minutes from Vaitape, the main village of Bora Bora. It offers 50 over water bungalows, 10 beach suites and 20 garden pool suites.All feature ceiling fan, air conditioning, coffee & tea making facilities, mini bar, hair dryer, safety box, iron and table,magnifying mirror, 20" LCD satellite television with DVD player, IDD telephone, CD player.In addition, the over water bungalows have glass tables to view the aquatic life of the lagoon, a large sundeck and sitting area with direct access to the water. The beach suites offer a lounge area facing the beach and a private enclosed garden with Jacuzzi. The garden & premium pool suites feature a private tropical garden, plunge pool and a spacious covered sitting & resting area.The hotel has 3 restaurants, 2 bars, 1 boutique, an on-site diving centre - the Blue Nui Dive Center, a fresh water swimming pool, one floodlit tennis court, mini golf, table tennis, volley ball court and bacci ball court, billiards and a wide variety of activities and excursions.Beside the hotel's overwater bungalows is a coral nursery called To'A Nui. Since the creation of the nursery more than 70 species of fish have settled and developed in this unique environment. The park allows a colony of 4000 corals to regenerate in perfect ecological conditions. Our guests can freely discover this unique place (snorkeling) and live an unforgettable experience.The Manea Spa covers an area in 675 sq meters and combines traditional Tahitian architecture with state of the art equipments and facilities: 2 double and 1 single massage rooms, 1 VIP spa suite, 1 double Vichy shower, 1 beauty & tattoo salon, 2 saunas, 2 steam bath and a fully equipped fitness room. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Expedia, Booking.com, HotelQuickly and Agoda so you can book your Bora Bora Pearl Beach Resort & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Bora Bora Pearl Beach Resort And Spa
- Bora Bora Pearl Beach Hotel Bora Bora
- Bora Pearl Beach Resort
- Bora Pearl Beach Hotel