Judging Eden Beach is quite difficult, there are some absolute stunning aspects about this place but others are absolutely negative.
Among the positives there are:
- scenery and views: the "resort" is located in one of the best places in the whole lagoon, the sight on the main island is stunning
- bungalows: quite new, comfortable and clean
- Bora Bora itself: the island is just amazingly beautiful
- it is almost impossible to swim in front of the hotel (it's very shallow and the sand is muddy in that side of the lagoon). Anyway, you can take a kayak (for free) and go around in the lagoon. The pool of the "resort" is decent (but you don't go to Bora Bora to swim in a pool)
- owners: running a resort is just not meant for them
Overall, we enjoiyed our stay and we reccomend you to go to this place but just if it for few days and it is part of a bigger trip (i.e. you should not count on this to be the best and only place of your trip, especially if you're on your honeymoon). Remember that the "resort" is on a Motu, so you'll be a bit constrained (there are free transfers from/to the main island various times a day)
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Eden Beach is only Bora Bora hotel with a 180º lagoon view from the beach & bungalows & restaurant. No over water bungalows in front of You breaks Your relaxation. Endless beaches, privacy, quietness & undisturbed nature, . No TV, no traffic, no roads, no pollution. This is best place for You who trying get away from the noises of civilization. Not only honeymooners, wedding anniversary couples are very welcomed ! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Agoda and Expedia so you can book your Eden Beach Hotel Bora Bora reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Bora Eden Beach Hotel
- Bora Eden Beach Resort