We live in Anchorage and visit Talkeetna three times a year. The lodge and cabins are very nice, and the property is in a lovely spot. In particular, I like the cabins, which have a cool loft that will fire up kids (and, of course, me). The river really is just outside the front door and there is the opportunity to enjoy a campfire on a sandbar in front of the lodge in the evening. Most importantly, the lodge owners were extremely friendly and helpful, and they graciously helped us out of a jam when they had no obligation to do so. Without a doubt we will go back.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Susitna River Lodging....where the rivers and mountains meet. 13.5 mile Talkeetna Spur Road. Private cabins, deluxe suites, river and mountain views. 5 minute walk to historic Talkeetna. Open year round. 2 hours from Anchorage and 2 1/2 hours from Denali National Park. New unbelievable playground across the street. Two pet friendly cabins. All accommodations include full baths and kitchenettes. BBQ grills and supplies provided. We accept all major credit cards. Military discounts. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com so you can book your Susitna River Lodging reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Susitna River Lodging Hotel Talkeetna
- Susitna River Lodging Talkeetna, Alaska