This place was great! We had the comfort of watching the Northern Lights from a hot tub or a beautiful home, we ate breakfast while looking at Mount McKInley, and we had a luxurious room! Dave and Andy were so helpful and even let us borrow forgotten snow equipment. The rooms are comfortable and there is a room for everyone. I can't wait to see their cabins. The food was delicious. I would have stayed all winter!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Come and enjoy luxury...Alaskan Style, in your own private cabin. Nestled in a beautiful Boreal forest, our luxurious cabins will provide you with the peace and quiet you long for after a day of Alaska fun and Adventure! Cabins are beautifully decorated and have either a full kitchen or a kitchenette, full bathroom with shower, luxurious linens, satellite TV, private porch and more! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com so you can book your Talkeetna Chalet reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Talkeetna Chalet Hotel Talkeetna
- Talkeetna Chalet Bed And Breakfast
- Talkeetna Chalet Alaska