Arrived after a long journey, just in time to order an excellent meal and then to our beautiful room with its most comfortable bed. Staff were welcoming and very helpful. Food (Dinner and Breakfast) was delicious (we're demanding vegetarians). We only wished we had realized the place was so good; we would have stayed for days.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Combining all the facilities of an boutique hotel with the ambiance of a an alpine lodge, the Powderhorn Chateau is situated in Ohakune at the doorstep of the spectacular Tongariro National Park. This stunning alpine wonderland is one of only a handful of sites throughout the world to be given dual natural and cultural World Heritage status by UNESCO. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Agoda and HotelQuickly so you can book your Powderhorn Chateau Mount Ruapehu reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Powderhorn Chateau Mount Ruapehu Hotel Ohakune
- Powderhorn Chateau Mount Ruapehu Ohakune, North Island