We stayed for 3 nights and thoroughly enjoyed our stay. From check in, bar and restaurant everyone we met went the extra mile to make our stay comfortable and enjoyable.
We were in room 309 which was a great sized room, very clean and comfortable bed. The "Harry Potter" room was great fun for our son. Not to mention the heated indoor pool with bar service the perfect way to finish a day of fantastic skiing.
The Snow Centre on site is super convenient for renting equipment etc.
Thanks to everyone at Powderhorn and PowderKeg for making our stay memorable.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Combining all the facilities of an boutique hotel with the ambiance of a an alpine lodge, the Powderhorn Chateau is situated in Ohakune at the doorstep of the spectacular Tongariro National Park. This stunning alpine wonderland is one of only a handful of sites throughout the world to be given dual natural and cultural World Heritage status by UNESCO. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Agoda and HotelQuickly so you can book your Powderhorn Chateau Mount Ruapehu reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Powderhorn Chateau Mount Ruapehu Hotel Ohakune
- Powderhorn Chateau Mount Ruapehu Ohakune, North Island