“Good view, excellent food”
Review of Vila Franka

Vila Franka
Ranked #17 of 38 Restaurants in Sighisoara
Reviewed 22 October 2016 via mobile

We are fans of the restaurant. We eat there whenever we are in Sighisoara. The food is very good, the service is impeccable. The apple strudel with vanilla should not be missed. It's in our list of favorite place.

1  Thank Horatiu G

Reviewed 13 October 2016 via mobile

We had a delicious Mushrooms Stew and a Ram Stew. We also tried Cheese pancakes by homemade bluebarry jam( Papanasi). The wine is good and the view is wonderfull, you can see all Sighisoara from up here. Prices are ok, even though the food is very good and the restaurant is very nice. I will expected to be expencive but is not.

Reviewed 25 July 2016

I went to Vila Franka for the camping and was not disappointed. The camping site is a really big garden surrounded by the forest, not crowded and really pleasant. The prices for camping are also really good. Bathrooms are nice, hot water, showers and everything you need. The bad news is that this place is on a hill, quite far from the city center and you might need a car or a taxi to get you there, as walking would take around 30 min from the train station or 40-45 min from the center. The taxi is not expensive though. The restaurant has a nice terrace with an amazing view of the city. I had a really relaxing time here, I would definetly go again.

Reviewed 20 June 2016 via mobile

The terrace had a great view if the city. They also have a very romantic and stylish lounge however it was full of mosquitoes. The food is not great. I ordered grilled sausages which were good, but the rest at the table were not so pleased with the food. The desert was delicious however, papanasi.

Reviewed 11 April 2016 via mobile

We've been to Vila Franka because my son loved one day before the desert. We have to wait for a while to come someone to take the order, but this was ok. We've ordered the desert, the same like one day before. When the lady brought it was something else. I've asked why is not what I've ordered and she reply that is out. I think she should come and tell me that is out that desert and let me decide what else I can order. I have to took the desert because my boy ask me to. But I regreted, it was with icecream and he just recovered from a bad flu....

1  Thank Ral_O_D