Open today: 12:00 AM - 11:59 PM
Review Highlights
On time and fairly comfortable

Reviewed 1 week ago
LizzieBZ
Chicago, Illinois
Great journey

Reviewed 5 weeks ago
Henry K

All reviews snack pack drove safely rest stop usb ports door to door service comfortable transport welcome pack cup holders pick up and drop charge your phone comfortable ride old quarter professional driver usb charging small bottle of water wi fi spoke english
Reviewed 1 week ago via mobile

The van is comfortable enough and they give you water and a free drink on the first rest stop. However, our driver was terrible. He read some papers and almost fell asleep while driving. Near Sapa, where the road gets tricky, he kept on honking and overtaking buses,trucks or whatever got in his way. Not only that, we had to stop several times because the van didn’t make it up the slopes... I wouldn’t repeat the experience.

Reviewed 1 week ago

We took the EcoSapa "Limo" roundtrip from Hanoi to Sapa in October 2018. The way there was extremely pleasant. The van was on time for pick up, the captain style seats were comfortable, and the wifi worked well.
On the way back, we were two of last people to board, which meant we were in the far back which are not captain seats it is just a bench seat. Being someone who gets a little carsick, it was definitely not as enjoyable of a ride in the back. All in all, it is a good service that is reliable and safe, but make sure you are one of the first 4 people (out of a possible 8) to board, otherwise you may either be in the back, split from your group, or up in front with the driver.

Reviewed 2 weeks ago

First of all, the ride from Hanoi to Sapa was execllent. Clean comfortable van. Great driver. Well timed rest stops. and WIFI!

But here's the thing: We, unbelievably, left our passports behind in the safe in the hotal in Hanoi five hours away. Eco Sapa volunteered to swing by the hotel and pick up our documents on their trip out to Sapa the next day and delviered them safely to us! What a terrifically kind and helpful thing to do.

These guys are the best!!!

1  Thank Rick K
Reviewed 2 weeks ago via mobile

Verry good transportation to sapa,
I feel very happy about the service, safe, comfortable and enthusiastic

2  Thank lephonghai91
Reviewed 2 weeks ago via mobile

Service was excellent, I felt satisfied and pleasant when going to the eco limousine bus
I think it is the top service

1  Thank Thecharmspa
Reviewed 2 weeks ago via mobile

We took the bus from Hanoi to sapa and sapa back to Hanoi, really convenient! Our driver Dung is really nice!

1  Thank 996katek
Reviewed 2 weeks ago via mobile

I booked the round trip through Express Bus To Sapa. Feel comfortable with VIP seat. Pick-up & drop-off on time. Feel safe with small 9-seats limousine for the ride to Sapa.

1  Thank Mathew H
Reviewed 3 weeks ago

In travelling to Sapa, I chose the luxury bus to get there. The seats were very comfortable, the bus driver was very safe in driving us to the destination and always punctual in picking us up. It did not feel like a 6 hrs drive when I arrived in Sapa. Very happy to choose this option

2  Thank Supz112
Reviewed 3 weeks ago

The Eco Sapa Bus was great because it picked us up at our hotel in Sapa and was on time and as promised the seats were comfortable. We also received a bottle of water and a snack for the ride. There was also wifi and ports to charge my phone. As planned, there was a stop for stretching legs and going to the bathroom. The driver took us to the airport in Hanoi and was courteous to ask us which terminal we needed to go to also. In comparison, we had taken the night train from Hanoi to Sapa which took us to Lao Cai station. The train was loud and rickety. It was a neat experience to sleep on the train but people in neighboring rooms were smoking pot (marijuana) and I didn't like how my kids and I were hot-boxed on the train. Overall the train was much more expensive than the Eco Sapa bus and we also had to pay extra taxi fare from train station to Sapa Town. I highly recommend the bus if you want a more comfortable, faster and cheaper ride to and from Hanoi to Sapa.

1  Thank babysharkdodododoo
Reviewed 5 weeks ago

We spend our holidays and taking ecosapa bus to sapa. we got the back seat because we were pick up the last. I think the one pick up early always get the best seat.
the back seat is not able to recline.
overall, the bus is comfortable and good eventhough seat at the back.

1  Thank Henry K