All reviews echo beach chilled vibe surf camp included breakfast hot water awesome place short walk to the beach tv scooter bali dvds channels laundry taxis
Reviewed 31 July 2016 via mobile

We stayed there for 3 nights. The room had plenty of space, but since the window is in direction of the sun we had to have the curtains closed all day. The room wasn't really clean after room service, the bathroom in pretty bad shape. The pool is really lovely and the place nice to hang out. The food is perfect, really fresh and tasty! But the portions are tiny.. Staff is all really friendly and helpful.
What bothered us most and makes us angry is the surfing teacher they provided for us (Nyoman from Rivermouth surfing, i think that's how he calls him..). He charged us 50USD each and sent us to hide tide at old mans, so we couldn't stand anything. On our first day.. As beginners.. He didn't tell anything theoretically, so actually we learned nothing from this surfing lesson. So therefor pretty expensive. But it comes worse: after the "lesson" he came with us to Kuta to buy 2 Surfboards. We appreciated it in the beginning. But after we found out that the guy at "The Pit" Surfshop at Legian Street charged us almost double the price what would be normal it really pissed us off!!! We payed 6.2million Rupias each (2 boards), and we found out that 3.5-4mio would be normal.. So we are really disappointed from Nyoman (he told us it's a good deal.. maybe it was a bit naive from us to trust him, but thats for sure not how you treat your customers) and of course it's also a really bad sign for "the pit" surfshop. So please, if you want surflessons, look for somebody else. And if you need a board, support one of the small shops around poppies lane..

Stayed: May 2016, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Solarcaine
premiersurfcamp, Owner at Premier Surf Camp, responded to this reviewResponded 20 September 2016

Hi ... Solarcaine, Thank you for staying with us at premier surfcamp Bali. We are apologize for inconvenience about our surf guide Nyoman . We are taking very serious this problem to make our guests satisfaction. We already make strike meeting with Him, and if the another day make more mistake like this, we will choose another one surf guide. As you know we have 12 surf guide here at premier surf camp.
We are looking forward to welcoming you back at premier surf camp canggu Bali. Best regard, Ray Cheer Owner

Reviewed 27 July 2016 via mobile

Had a really good stay here with the staff really going out of their way however they could. Rooms were spacious and clean with nice views. Restaurant was also a plus, with breakfast the best included breakfast we found.
The main appeal after staying in several places in canggu was the location, a short walk along the beach to echo beach yet on a very quiet road with a nice short walk to the beach and an excellent restaurant overlooking the sea at the end of the road.
Worth staying for the price for sure and having a large pool area was a bonus when it was busy.

Stayed: July 2016, travelled as a couple

Hi Matt ... Thanks so much staying with us at premier surf camp canggu bali.
For the future we will make more project of premier surfcamp to make surfer all round the world become home away from home.
Thank you so much dude ! See you next year again
Ray cheer - owner

Reviewed 1 July 2016 via mobile

The staff are really friendly and helpful. The foods good. Pool is just what you need to cool off and get some sun. But you get what you pay for when it comes to the room, however the reason I rate this place so high is because I left 1500 Australian dollars in a black wallet in my room and was half way to the airport and didn't have time to turn around or I would have missed my flight. I got my driver who was from the hotel to call Wawan (front desk host/Manager). He arranged for the security to bring it on motorbike asap. All the money was there. I couldn't believe it. After a big tip to those involved I made my flight thanks to my fast driver.

Stayed: June 2016, travelled solo
1  Thank Garth L

Hi Garth ... How are you ? Hope all well , thanks so much visit and stay with us at premier surfcamp canggu bali, however I always train all staff to make our guests satisfaction during stay here. Don't worry if you leave somethings at premier surfcamp it's will be always here. After you need refund or your friends bring back if they are near by. I give big appreciate also to Wawan Front office manager and Ketut our driver can make faster for your problem. See you next surf trip to bali. Ray cheer- owner

Reviewed 19 June 2016 via mobile

Amazing food, great service, and great location. Would stay here again for sure. The staff were super engaged and there wee plenty of them. Rooms were ok but I wasn't after that. If you want a great value stop this place is perfect. Short walk to echo beach.

Stayed: June 2016, travelled solo

Hi... marc , thanks you so much for your time to share your experience during stay with us at premier surf camp canggu bali on tripadvisor. See you soon dude !
Ray cheer - owner

Reviewed 22 May 2016

we really enjoyed our stay at this place. The years before we're closer to changgu and echo beach but this location is even better. more quiet and the beach is not that crowded.
If you stay here you have breakfast included which is anything of the menu... and the menu is BIG! And for a surprise it is all really delicious! I always had some healthy breakfast bowls and my partner had from aussie brekki to french toast and it all was good! The Nasi and Mii Goreng are also really good (with runny egg and fresh crackers)
I just can recommend this place. Awesome pool area to chill + airport pick up and drop off... we also rented scooters there. good conditions and cheap

• Stayed: May 2016, travelled as a couple

Hi anni , hope all well with you. Thanks so much for your time to reviews premier surfcamp canggu bali on tripadvisor. However during the time we always upgrade or service product to make all surfer satisfaction and feel like home away from home. Ray cheer -owner