“surfing Bali”

11 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 10 helpful votes
“surfing Bali”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 13 March 2012

Well worth it and my husband and I had a great time surfing was a challenge for me but Ketut had fantastic patience with both of us and now I am back home and yes standing up on every wave a very happy customer. Thank you Ketut for all your help and will see you again for some more surfing next visit. I would 100% recommend everyone to add this to your list of things to do in bali.

Visited February 2012
2 Thank Chan78
Turn Your Opinions into Points!
Turn your opinions into JPMiles
Turn your opinions into PAYBACK Points
*You can enroll in only one programme at a time to earn rewards for reviews.
JPMiles / Payback Arrow
JPMiles / PAYBACK

Saint Louis, Missouri
5 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 6 helpful votes
“Let's go surfing bro!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 24 February 2012

Experienced teachers...excellent at communicating, as well as demonstrating the skills needed when surfing. My girlfriend was riding the waves for the first time very soon after entering the ocean. Thanks!

1 Thank Cory_World_Traveler
Perth, Australia
4 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 12 helpful votes
“A great way to see bali and learn how to surf”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 9 February 2012

I onl had time for 2 surfing lessons but i wish i had time for more, Ketut was an amazing instructor he had alot of patience and was an all around cool guy to hang out with he took me to a beautiful place to surf and in my first lesson i learned how to stand up and turn . I highly reccomnmend silver surf bali its an awesome way to to see bali and heaps of fun and really good value.

Visited February 2012
1 Thank AariaS
Donnybrook
5 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 16 helpful votes
“Great Time- Highly Recommend”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 31 January 2012

My husband is a keen surfer and I am a novice so on the recommendations from TA i booked a lesson with Ketut.

Prior to arriving in Bali Ketut was very prompt and professional in responding to my emails. He also answered all my text messages straight away so we could arrange a time and place to meet.

I only had 1 lesson with Ketut and will try and do some more on my return in April. His practical beach practise and then lesson in the surf had me standing and catching waves in the first hour.

He is a lovely, friendly person and we had so many laughs. Everytime I fell off he pointed out my mistakes and then soon I could tell where i was going wrong.

I would highly recommend surf lessons with Ketut.

Visited November 2011
3 Thank tamtraveller48
Bangkok, Thailand
3 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 26 helpful votes
“The best surfing lessons.”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 6 January 2012

Just finished two days of surf lessons. My wife and I have had surfing lessons before, which we thought were good, but Ketut and Desu were by far the best instructors. We made a lot of progress with them. They re-taught us the basics, and in the water, pointed out our mistakes. Because of this, we were able to get up more than ever before, even on day one. Ketut says he won't spoil you - he wants you to be able to catch a wave yourself without someone's help; after just 2 lessons, we feel confident enough to go surfing on our own. They're also just nice guys and we learned a lot about Indonesia from them. We will definitely have them take us out again if we ever come back.

Visited January 2012