“It's Finally Here!”
Review of Matcha Cafe Bali

Matcha Cafe Bali
Ranked #78 of 277 Restaurants in Canggu
Price range: US$ 4 - US$ 11
Description: Matcha Cafe Bali is a neighborhood cafe in Canggu serving up a line of matcha organic green tea beverages, specialty coffee, a seasonal and healthy food menu. The cafe is open from 7am to 4pm and it’s focused on all-day breakfasts, lunch and desserts. We craft matcha drinks like lattes, lemonades, milkshakes, as well as turmeric or bulletproof, juices and smoothies.
Reviewed 4 weeks ago

I've lived in Bali for 1 year and have been trying to find a place that sells top quality Matcha the entire time. Not only does Matcha Cafe have extraordinary Matcha drinks, but they also have amazing food and beautiful views of the rice fields in Berawa, Canggu. Today was a great discovery and I will be there all the time now.

Matcha_Cafe_Bali, Owner at Matcha Cafe Bali, responded to this reviewResponded 4 weeks ago

Thank you! We're looking forward to have you back at the cafe soon

Turn Your Opinions into Points!
Turn your opinions into JPMiles
Turn your opinions into PAYBACK Points
*You can enroll in only one programme at a time to earn rewards for reviews.

Reviewed 11 September 2017 via mobile

Passed by this cozy little cafe on the way to the beach and knew I had to try it out! I'm a big fan of matcha and so I convinced my family to try it out- we all loved it. Pretty much everyone ordered the pancakes and considered ordering a second round, so delicious. All of the matcha drinks (and the coffee!!) were fantastic. The quality of the matcha was evident. We were also lucky to meet the owner who was kind and very inviting.
When we return to Bali, we can't wait to get our matcha fix here :)

Matcha_Cafe_Bali, Owner at Matcha Cafe Bali, responded to this reviewResponded 13 September 2017

Thank you very matcha Melina! All our team is looking forward to have you back at the cafe

Reviewed 5 September 2017

We spend quite some time in Bali and as soon as matcha cafe opened we almost stopped by every day. Not only the food is super healthy and super good, also the furnitrue, the establishment and the enviroment gives you a feeling of almost getting healthier without doing anything for it. We sometimes just chilled there for the whole day. You look out on ricefields (which is rare nowadays in canggu), and there is always a light breeze going. Almost everything on the menu is unique, which is also very hard in between the hard competion of so many cafes around this area. Is it the dried tomatoes or the omlette topped with cashews and parmigiano. My recommendation is the chicken burger, that is an explosion of taste in your mouth. When you are finished you can get one of the numerous desserts (cakes, panna cotta, macarons and many more), which all contain a, lovely and perfectly balanced, amount of matcha. Just one more thing! Besides drinking matcha, you can also one of the best, if not the best, coffees arounf canggu, which is only served there. We will come back everyday, when we are back in Bali.

Matcha_Cafe_Bali, Owner at Matcha Cafe Bali, responded to this reviewResponded 6 September 2017

Thank you so much for such a beautiful review! Looking forward to have you back in Canggu again soon!

Reviewed 5 September 2017

My first time I tried Matcha in food, and it is delicious! I had a Mahi-Mahi Burger and then an Oreo-cake for desert. I can not wait to get back there and see what else they have on the menu.
We'll be back for sure

Thank you very matcha Vanessa!

Reviewed 25 August 2017 via mobile

First time trying Matcha and I was quite pleased with my experience.

Very relaxing, inviting ambience. The staff was very attentive and gave outstanding service. Great location as well, it's about a 5 min walk to the beach. For breakfast I had a matcha cappuccino made with coconut milk & the Matcha pancakes, absolutely delicious. Would definitely recommend. I find the whole menu is very well thought out, lots of variety and after meeting the owner Mateo you could sense he was very passionate about what he does. I'm only in Bali for one more night but I'm quite happy a friend of mine brought me here. It's absolutely beautiful and I'll definitely be stopping by on my next visit. Highly recommend !!!

Matcha_Cafe_Bali, Owner at Matcha Cafe Bali, responded to this reviewResponded 26 August 2017

Thank you for such a beautiful review! Come back soon to Bali!