Lowest prices for your stay
Priceline
$24
$19
Agoda.com
$19
eDreams$19
FindHotel
Trip.com
All reviews light house sea view nice hospitality place to stay rooms are clean mind blowing comfortable stay shijo beach balcony privacy
Selected filters
Reviewed 11 January 2022 via mobile

My 2 days at this resort called 'Swapnatheeram' was memorable. The rooms, staff and service was very good. They provided me with good food and good service. The lady called Shida, the owner of Swapnatheeram was very friendly and takes care of her guests. She helped me a lot during my 2 days stay. She even accompanied me with my work as I was not knowing the city. I am very grateful for that. I will visit this resort again with my family. Thank you for everything. Please do book your holidays at this place!!

Date of stay: January 2022
Trip type: Travelled solo
Reviewed 11 January 2022

It was maintained beautifully .I was very comfortable there . The manager was a lady and she made us feel like home. Fully satisfied with the staffs and whole experience. Much appreciated. Thank you very much for making our stay so comfortable and cozy.

Date of stay: December 2021
Reviewed 12 December 2021 via mobile

The rooms were clean,, very comfortable,,
specialy sea facing rooms, The Owner and Staffs
was amazing.. They went over and beyond to
help make our stay enjoyable.. I highly
recommend this hotel,,♥️♥️♥️

Date of stay: December 2021
Trip type: Travelled with friends
1  Thank Ananthukannadan
Reviewed 26 September 2021 via mobile

Highly recommended and the service was awesome. The view from the room is really cool and you can have a goof time there. Couples and family friendly atmosphere. Near to beach and light house. The owner and the staff were very hospitable all the time

Date of stay: September 2021
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Reviewed 20 August 2021 via mobile

I was at Swapnatheeram beach resort for two days,very much satisfied with the service offered by their staffs.Also rooms are very clean with a very good sea view.Really a good place to stay if you are at Kovalam.

Date of stay: August 2021