Contact accommodation for availability.
There are similar hotels available.
See what travellers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed 20 February 2020

Very nice beach view, very friendly and helpful staff, good beds, good bathroom, careful daily room cleaning, nice, pleasant and safe atmosphere.
On the top floor is a sun terrace with a shady area.
The yoga classes make a professional impression.

Date of stay: January 2020
1  Thank jfx2017
Reviewed 17 November 2019 via mobile

We are still here now,what a fantastic place so clean and staff are lovely, got a large clean fridge in room, cleaner been in every day.
Beach 2 mins walk ,we only had the more reasonable priced room with fan with a small garden containing 3 rooms all with own balcony.lovely to chill out on an afternoon.sunbeds 1 ripper on the beach, can't wait to return.
Thankyou all
Keep up the good work Tracey and lee

Date of stay: November 2019
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
1  Thank traceykins
Elephant528, Guest Relations Manager at Little Elephant Beach Resort, responded to this reviewResponded 14 December 2019

Dear Guest,
Thank you so much for choosing Little Elephant beach resort, we are really happy to serve you again.
Thanks for sharing your experience. We wishing you wonderful journey ahead.
Best Regard

Reviewed 27 October 2019

It was my first trip to India and I am really glad I stayed at the Little Elephant Beach Resort. I will certainly come back and would advise friends to go there. The hotel is recently renovated and has a tasteful traditional decoration. Everything is very clean. My room was spacious with its own balcony, a romantic kingsize bed, and a modern bathroom with a spacious shower. Also AC, mosquito net, ceiling fan and fridge available in the room. The view over the sea, the coconut trees and the beach was fantastic. You can walk in 1 minute to the beach and the strip where you can find all kinds of restaurants and shops. Also safe in the evening.
I had ayurvedic treatment for 2 weeks at the hotel. Good value for your money. I would recommend to consult the ayurvedic doctor to prescribe the treatments and ayurvedic medicines if you have time for 7 of 14 days.
Very good hotel staff: very friendly, English speaking, always available and very quick in organizing anything I wished for a reasonable price.
I just had a wonderful time at the Little Elephant Beach Resort!

Date of stay: October 2019
Trip type: Travelled solo

Dear Guest,
We are very glad to hear that you had a very good time with us, thank you for sharing details of hotel, massage and our service it is really helping our future customer.

Staff and management wishing you wonderful journey ahead.
Best Regard

Reviewed 27 March 2019 via mobile

I stayed at the Little Elephant Beach Resort in March and I highly recommend it. The room was very spacious, clean and beautiful - and I especially enjoyed sitting on the balcony or lying in bed with the view onto the ocean. Staff were very helpful and friendly and assisted me with all my requested and as a solo female traveller I also felt safe there. It’s a great escape from the business of the beach but you’ve still got the view. If I ever come back to Kovalam, this is where I’ll stay again for sure. Thank you to the LEBR team!

Date of stay: March 2019
Trip type: Travelled solo
2  Thank angelajzheng

Dear Guest,
Thanks for choosing Little elephant beach resort. we are glad to hear that you had a wonderful time with us.
Thanks for sharing your wonderful experience. staff and management wishing you a wonderful journey ahead.
Best Regards

Reviewed 28 February 2019

The hotel has a beautiful view on the sea, just set back from the beach walkway. This is a great hotel, the staff very nice and helpful. This is my second time in this hotel and will definitely be back. Yoga classes in the morning or at sunset are very good. A great place.

Room tip: Great view
Date of stay: February 2019
  • Trip type: Travelled solo
2  Thank Nathalie H

Dear Guest,
Thank you so much for staying with us. we are glad to hear that you had a wonderful time with us.
we hope to see you again.
Staff and management wishing you wonderful journey ahead.
Best Regards