“excellent trip went wrong at country inn.” 3 of 5 bubbles
Review of Country Club Treasure Cove

We can't find prices for this accommodation
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this accommodation, but we can search other options in Kovalam
Country Club Treasure Cove
Ranked #33 of 82 Kovalam B&B and Inns
hyderabad
“excellent trip went wrong at country inn.”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 26 April 2012

When we reached there we were happy to see the location, but the rooms were dirty, toilet had urine stains, the housekeeping tried to remove it but was of no use. swimming pools were good , massage and restaurant were better , later when we came back from beach, I found my new Reebok sandal missing from my room , I have registered a complained in their register and till now I have not received them back nor any revert.

Room Tip: first look at the rooms & than select . specially toilets .
  • Stayed February 2012, travelled with family
4 Thank rahuld3u
Turn Your Opinions into Points!
Turn your opinions into JPMiles
Turn your opinions into PAYBACK Points
*You can enroll in only one programme at a time to earn rewards for reviews.
JPMiles / Payback Arrow
JPMiles / PAYBACK

Solo
Business
Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (40)
Kochi (Cochin), India
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 8 April 2012

Stayed at Country Club Kovalam from 29 - 31 Mar

Check in - Took a long time, even though I had pre-paid the entire package. Finally after 20 - 30 min, the key was handed over. The receptionist then informed that all meals will be chargeable, then I had to again reconfirm since I had already paid for an all meals inclusive package, then he confirmed that it wont be chargeable. At the restatuant, they again insisted that the meals are chargeable and re-confirmed it from the reception, they are chargeable. Went to the recption again and re-re-confirmed that they are not chargeable. So much for the check in, in which the only activity required was handing over the key.

Room - A decent room with all minimal amenities. However, the flask, the cups are all ancient --really really old with stains and the flask stinks. The airconditioner made the required noise, but the cooling was not commensurate with the noise.

Meals - As told before, since it was a pre-paid meals, it was a buffet. The buffet was a decent spread with the customers standing at each queue for the plates to be filled since "IT WAS OVER" even before it started. reminded me a little of a refugee camp. Dessert was payasam. I gave up waiting for it. QUality / preparation was good.

Pool - The pool was good, they even provide swim suits. However no floats for kids were provided. There was also a hydrotherapy pool with some ayurvedic water... No effect so far.. even after floating in that.

Spa - Didnt try it, but got the opinion, that it is good.

Way to the Ashoka beach - A muddy track to the beach..sufficiently close

Way to the resort... A one way track... in which if an dog comes in the way you may have to reverse a long way... The last one km is really a tricky and a high pressure ride, since there is no way out considering the narrowness of the road or the slope... All the best guys... Pray well before you enter the road

Complimentary wifi is good

• Stayed March 2012, travelled with family
7 Thank schungath
Mumbai, India
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 3 April 2012

Excellent location, nice property but service needs to be improved in a big way. Furniture was broken in our room & instead of repeated reminders, nobody turned up to for 2 days...Twice few items in breakfast were stale. Staff did change on bringing it to their notice but should not have been there in first place.

• Stayed March 2012, travelled with family
1 Thank Nirav V
Thane, India
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 7 February 2012

We (me,my husband & child) spent 2 days stay in this hotel on 2nd Feb & 3rd Feb - 2012 , that was our trip end days & then on 4th-we backed to our city at thane ( Mumbai)
From the day one ---
1)No welcome drinks & no smile on receiptionist face which we got in before stayed hotels.
2)Very roud employees of this hotel. They do not care for their customers. Not even care for children.
Incident happened with us - I went to the hotel restaurant for to request them to just boil our rice-dal for my son who is 2 &half yrs old. We normally used to give home based food to him. In each hotel once in a day we requested the Chef to make khichadi & we carry our rice-dal with us everywere.I even added water in pot.In this hotel,the chef refused to take it & was saying that we do not allow this type of entertainment in our hotel. He was very roud to talk with me. Then I ask him to call your manger he said - our manager is not here he will come on tommorrow morning.That chef used word - 'ENTERTAINMRNT' for my child's food.I loss my temper but said nothing. No smile or no manners to talk with customer. No politeness...no care...
I came to room & was very nervous.My husband immediately call to service dpt of hotel & they said - we d0 not take outsider food to cook in our hotel & i.e. our policy.Then service person ask us to order khichadi in their restaurant & that was about 9 pm.That khichadi was very salty & we paid Rs.100/-for that salty unused khichadi. My child does not like that., we feed bananns to him that night. If that Chef would have talk politely & sorried about this policy, I would not take it seriously but he was terrible to talk & while talking raising his voice.
3) When we enter in the room - directions of furniture & rest things was not properly arranged.Likewise - AC fitted in different mode & air goes to somewere but not to bed direction.
4)Terrible door locks - when I entered to see bathroom, door handle was broken already & it came in my hand. Very dirty toilet - yellow spots everywere. They have even provided used small size soaps which was out of the cover.
5) In the room there was 9-10 light connection spots but only 5 was in working conditions - no bulb inside.
6)Half furnitue is still in process.
7) If you ask for room service they will not come to you & you have to call atleast 3 times.
8)First of all, they are not providing room service everyday. Its alternate day service as it mentioned in their chart kept in room table.If you ask them to clean they will charge you seperately.
9)Swimming pool closed by 6 pm.
10) While leaving no one will ask you about feedback about hotel.There is a touched screen in the receiption,you have to fill the 2-3 pages form by touching fingures.Who has time to fill it like this ???no porper arrangement >>>> specially very very bad bad ... experience for these 2 days ...
Next Travellers --- please keep your eyes open while selecting hotels in Kovalam.Especially keep you away from this hotel.

Room Tip: Next Travellers --- please keep your eyes open while selecting hotels in Kovalam.Especially keep you...
  • Stayed February 2012, travelled with family
10 Thank deepali_rd

Travellers are raving about these Kovalam hotels

Ahmedabad, India
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 14 November 2011

excellent nice room

• Stayed January 2011, travelled with family
    • 5 of 5 bubbles
Also consider these accommodations in or near Kovalam
0.0 km away
2.8 km away
Park International Kovalam
Park International Kovalam
#34 of 51 in Kovalam

Been to Country Club Treasure Cove? Share your experiences!

Turn Your Opinions into Points!
Turn your opinions into JPMiles
Turn your opinions into PAYBACK Points
*You can enroll in only one programme at a time to earn rewards for reviews.
JPMiles / PAYBACK