The rooms were excellent - well designed, comfortable beds, good tv etc. The breakfast buffet was comprehensive. I was disappointed by the number of children - it looks like a hotel straight from Miami beach rather than a family resort but the pool was noisy (there wasn't one point when we were there that kids weren't playing in it). The walk down to the beach is also a little random - through the back of another hotel then down a path surrounded by garbage. Food and drinks in the hotel were also double the price of local restaurants. It is nice, but considering it is more expensive than mid-range places with pools in the area it may be worth shopping around.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- By blending the finest of art with the most sophisticated luxury, Turtle on the beach brings about a new grammar in holidaying in this part of the world. You will find it unique in every way you look at it, either as a whole or in parts that make it a whole. And that makes Turtle on the beach a one-of-a-kind boutique hotel. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Agoda, TravelGuru and ClearTrip so you can book your Turtle On The Beach reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Turtle On The Beach Hotel Kovalam
- Turtle On The Beach Kovalam, Kerala