We stayed in the Soma Palmshore Hotel from 23rd May to 24th May, 2012. We were very happy with their reception, hospitality and treatment given to us. 24th May happens to be a Kerala Bandh due to Petrol high price. We could get neither Taxi nor Auto to get dropped at Trivandrum Railway station. The Receptionist Ms.Chitra took initiative and lot pains to arrange Hotel Car to drop us at Trivandrum Railway Station. Though we go for vacation every year 2 times for the past 15 years, I never saw such a good and nice treatment from the Hotel Staff. We are extremely happy with their treatment and hospitality. We thank the Management of the Hotel and special thanks to Ms.Chitra.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- An idyllic holiday resort by the beach, Soma Palmshore has everything you need to take a break from the mundane – to relax, to refresh and to relive every moment.Located at the Kovalam Light House Beach in Kerala, which is popular world-over for its palm fringed beach, the sun, the sand and the surf, Soma Palmshore offers you much more than just a beach vacation. A comfortable stay, a delightful cuisine, the rejuvenating experience of Ayurveda, the soothing effect of Yoga, an experience of the local tradition and culture…and much more! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, ClearTrip, Expedia, Hotels.com, HostelWorld and Agoda so you can book your Soma Palmshore Beach Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Soma Palmshore Beach Hotel Kovalam
- Soma Palmshore Beach Resort Kovalam, Kerala