This hotel gives indian kinda feeling. we got a warm welcome from hotel staff and we were overjoyed with their response :). the building seems to old but they have all the facilities like swimming pool, Private beach, spa, restaurant, gardens etc.
Our room was nice and clean. Nice view of sea from balcony. The only drawback was a small refrigerator provided in the room. it was too old that we never tried to touch it.
Hotel has its own shop of herbal products.
Restaurant was nice and they have almost everything on their menu. Restaurant staff was nice and always there for help. Sounds of sea waves comes all the time. Buffet breakfast was great with plenty of items.
The beach is private owned by hotel. it means outside people not allowed. we spent some very special moments at this place.
It was a great place to end our trip to Kerala.... :)
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- An idyllic holiday resort by the beach, Soma Palmshore has everything you need to take a break from the mundane – to relax, to refresh and to relive every moment.Located at the Kovalam Light House Beach in Kerala, which is popular world-over for its palm fringed beach, the sun, the sand and the surf, Soma Palmshore offers you much more than just a beach vacation. A comfortable stay, a delightful cuisine, the rejuvenating experience of Ayurveda, the soothing effect of Yoga, an experience of the local tradition and culture…and much more! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with TripOnline SA, Booking.com, ClearTrip, Expedia, Hotels.com, MakeMyTrip, Yatra, Agoda, HostelWorld, Ostrovok and TravelGuru so you can book your Soma Palmshore Beach Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Soma Palmshore Beach Hotel Kovalam
- Soma Palmshore Beach Resort Kovalam, Kerala