Lowest prices for your stay
$16
Free cancellation until 28/08/22
Booking.com$16
Hotels.com$16
Travelocity$16
See what travellers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed 4 January 2020

My wife and I stayed there on 25th December 2019. As it was season, the charges were a bit high. One thing to note is that there is no car parking space for them. We had to park our car in a public parking space and we have to pay for it too. The room was neat. Bathroom too. Had a bathing tub as well. But as tagged, the balcony was not private. I don't think that they have any room with a private balcony. The air conditioner in my room was not working properly and there were voltage fluctuations. They served breakfast which was not complimentary but the food was good. Overall I got the feeling of an average hotel experience there.

Reviewed 29 December 2019 via mobile

Last year I spent a month here and had very good experience. Came back for two months but had to change plans due to problem back home so stayed for 5 weeks.

Even better than last time. The WiFi which had been lacking last time was very good this time. Had the same room - so happy. Room cleaned when I asked them and staff as great as before. Sibin and Wilson look after guests really well. I look forward to coming back for a longer stay next year. I have nothing negative to say about staying here. The hotel overlooks the beach so just go stay and lie in bed and listen to the sea at night.

Reviewed 27 December 2019

We had to walk all the way to the hotel at night with two kids and luggage from the parking ground. It was difficult to reach the parking ground also. We were told that the AC was not working in the sea view room. Then given with another room. Had to ask for basic amenities like soap and shampoo. The washroom window was open and was not getting closed. We found one anti social element in the adjacent building trying to video record the guest's privacy using his mobile. Be careful if you are with your wife, girlfriend or family. Otherwise,the ambiance was good. Food at Malabar Cafe was good.

Room tip: Good View. But no lift.
1  Thank mrbean201912
Reviewed 5 December 2019

Clean and comfortable hotel right on the beach. As a lonetraveller I felt very safe here. And their cafe served Pots of tea which was wonderful at breakfast time

And they helped me find a yoga teacher.r

Reviewed 27 November 2019

I stayed her at this amazing hotel for 3 days and I was really happy concerning services and conditions of the rooms. This hotel is located close to the beach and I booked a room at the second floor with a stunning view over the sea.

Date of stay: November 2019