All reviewstourist homebudget hotelroom was cleanbalconybeach
Reviewed 26 October 2017 via mobile

Stays here for one night before leaving India. Rooms are clean and comfortable with pretty low prices. The hotel is located close to the beach and about 40 minutes from the airport. The most important thing is well-trained personnel, which is ready to help you anytime.
Special thanks to Sanu for his help and to Suresh!

Stayed: October 2017, travelled with friends
1  Thank WeekieWe
Reviewed 18 August 2017 via mobile

The new management of Sumangali (since May 2017) created such a beautiful place to stay close by the ocean. I've seen the hotel before so I know what I am talking/writing about. The whole house was renovated and the new management seems to put a lot of afford in keeping the place maintained and affordable for travelers of all ages. Everything usually takes a lot of time in India but these guys really try to stay on top of getting things organized and are happy to help you out with whatever you need.

I can only recommend that place and it's rooms that show a lot variety in size and style.

Great experience guys, thank you so much for everything.

Joerk from Germany

Stayed: May 2017, travelled solo
FabioKurian, General Manager at Hotel Sumangali, responded to this reviewResponded 20 August 2017

Dear Joerk,

Greetings from Hotel Sumangali ...

Thank you very much for such a great review. Glad to know that you had a memorable holiday. We are working really hard to offer the best Service in the best enviornment. We are very happy see that reflected on your last visit.

Reviewed 18 August 2017

I stayed off and on for 4 weeks at Sumangali . The room was clean and fresh , hot water all the time ,great view and sea breeze on my balcony. The roof top is one of the highest so good views great for yoga and meditation.It is off the main drag in a secluded cosy garden lane.Lastly the guys there looked after me so well i couldn't have ask for more.Looking forward to returning to my home away from home.

Room Tip: Choose Room 501
  • Stayed: July 2017, travelled with friends
1  Thank christinecalvert

Dear Christine, Greetings from Hotel Sumangali !!! Many thanks for your review and ratings. Glad to know that you had a memorable holiday.Look forward to your next visit.Best regards

Reviewed 5 August 2017 via mobile

I had a great time being there ..Well mannered staffs n well maintained rooms...the hotel offered us a very pleasent atmosphere and affordable rooms too...being a traveller the place of stay for me matters n these guys made upto the mark ...Great work Feby and team ..

Stayed: August 2017, travelled with family
FabioKurian, General Manager at Hotel Sumangali, responded to this reviewResponded 7 August 2017

Dear Jayan P, We thank you and truly appreciate your feedback and it was really a great comment. It is our pleasure to know that you enjoyed your stay at Hotel Sumangali. Looking forward to hosting you and your friends at Hotel Sumangali soon.Please do contact us for any requests for your family or friends.Cheers

Reviewed 31 July 2017

I am an australian surfer and i came to kovolam in search of waves.i walked around in search of a place to stay and little did we realise we walked into an amazing hotel,SUMANGALI! the rooms were clean and the service and employees were nothing short of spectacular!waking up in the morning and walking 50 metres to look at lighthouse beach was something very special! If your after a place where you can relax,feel safe enjoy an ocean breeze and a tranquill getaway from everything i highly recommend this place. Gus Hogno , Australia.

Room Tip: floor rooms easily acessible and good rooftop view, personally would reccomend ground level. everyones opinion is different
  • Stayed: July 2017, travelled with friends
fabiokurian, General Manager at Hotel Sumangali, responded to this reviewResponded 2 August 2017

Dear Gushaytch, I would like to thank you for giving us your valuable feedback during your stay with us. Your feedback is extremely valuable to us, as we strive to improve more with each and every stay. Guest satisfaction is our priority and therefore your constructive feedback is very much appreciated in our search for excellence. We look forward to welcome you soon ..