See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 14 November 2014 via mobile

Food is ok, could be better if they would add a bit more western/international food. Old style hotel. Inside is very used, dirty carpets, terrible smell in the room, very hard bed . Should be a last choice. Located near nice museum and large shopping mall. Far away from the center.

Stayed: November 2014, travelled on business
Reviewed 18 October 2014

Stayed here for one night on business. I was upgraded to a Suite which whilst lovely, it was frustrating I was not staying for longer to enjoy it! The suite was very big with kitchenette and lounge with TV. Bedroom large with TV and ensuite bathroom (which was dated). There was also another toilet by the door.
Bed very comfortable.
Staff are helpful although check in and check out were painful. WHY when rooms are booked in advance do hotels seem to find your arrival and departure a complete surprise and are in no way prepared? It drives me insane and there is very little excuse for it.
Again I arrived late and was told the restaurant was 24hr. It was however I think you would have had better service doing room service. Basically you take what they are prepared to provide for you.
Breakfast looks sumptuous with a massive selection of Asian food available. Western breakfast is limited. Now, I have no issue as I was in Asia (so expect Asian food) but I don't want sweet and sour chicken with special fried rice for breakfast!!

• Stayed: October 2014, travelled on business
Reviewed 22 October 2013

I stayed three nights during a tradeshow that I attended at Tianjin's main conference complex. If you like marble this place is for you - it is everywhere and it is very attractive. I had one of their premium rooms in the newer section of the hotel (room # 6511). It was an average room, but the robust shower and the in-room iron are features worth mentioning. The service was good but the food was mostly just fair with one exception: the Japanese restaurant served very tasty sashimi.

My only real complaint was the street noise. There was a dog that barked outside my room each night until almost midnight.

Room Tip: The even numbered rooms in the newer section do not back up to the area with the vocal dog. They are probably a lot quieter.
  • Stayed: October 2013, travelled on business
Reviewed 6 June 2013

Stayed 2 nights in this hotel for business! Hotel room is spacious with Sat TV and a king sized bed. Broadband is free. If you need wifi, it is better to bring along a travel-router. The room is generally clean with air-conditioning being controllable. About 10 to 15 minutes walk, there is a large shopping mall called iShine City where a few kinds of restaurants of different taste are available.

• Stayed: May 2013, travelled on business
3  Thank hnlchan
Reviewed 29 June 2011

The rooms were very clean and well maintained. The staff, (although not all were fluent in English) was very helpful and did all they could to satisfy us during our stay. The restaurant food was good; they do not have a lounge which would have been nice after a long day at work. All in all I would stay there again in a heartbeat.

Room Tip: We got a better price by bartering on the spot.
  • Stayed: June 2011, travelled on business