See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 25 April 2018

This hotel performs credit card transaction without informing me. When I check with their staff, they thought I'd check out but actually is another customer. after they found out the mistake, they perform another transaction for booking fees which without authorization. I will never stay at this hotel again!

Stayed: April 2018, travelled on business
Reviewed 19 January 2017

This hotel have good location. Shopping More, restaurants, supermarkets, and so on near by with walk distance.

very convenience going to import car centre.

But the hotel is too hot, even you closed the air condition, still hot, inside temperature near 27, while outside only -5. really easy to get cold.

• Stayed: January 2017, travelled with family
Reviewed 14 October 2016

A nice Hotel but if you're not a smoker you will notice the smell, in the rooms and in the towels, but I guess that is China. Food was great - Breakfast and Dinner and the price was good. The service was good.

• Stayed: September 2016, travelled with family
天津滨海智选假日酒店, Director of Sales at Holiday Inn Express Tianjin Binhai, responded to this reviewResponded 26 October 2016

Dear Guest,

Thank you for staying with us, Our goal is to deliver exceptional service and comfortable accommodations. Reviews like yours are very valuable as they enable us to target areas we need to improve on.Thank you for writing a review on our hotel and We look forward to seeing you again !

IHG Social Listening Team

Reviewed 10 May 2015 via mobile

The room is averagely big.clean room. Price is reasonable. There is a shopping mall opposite the road about 5 minute walk. Right behind the hotel is a few restaurants, bar, coffee places and shops. The only annoying thing is that there are lots of mosquitoes in the room especially in the wee hours about 4 plus. Kept bitting me

Stayed: May 2015, travelled with friends
Reviewed 3 April 2015

I have stayed in this hotel for around 4 times. Everytime I stayed for around 1 month. it is good hotel in TEDA. However it is some what far from main market but close to this hotel there are two malls. Room quality is over all good. Room towards front of hotel are better as they have proper mobile and wifi connectivity. At backside rooms there is some noise because of bars and discs. Most of Hotel staff does not speak english but are helpful.

Dinner is not served in bedroom that is one of the minus point. Cleanliness wise it is fine.

Stayed: January 2015, travelled on business