See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 12 November 2013

this is a nice hotel - not the ritz but rooms were good sized and the bathroom had a shower and also bathtub - not immaculately clean but fine - buffet had everything an american or chinese traveler would want to eat for breakfast - wifi only in lobby and when lots of people on wifi it slows down - the desk does not speak english - beds are hard but it did not affect sleeping for me

Date of stay: November 2013
Reviewed 14 August 2013

During my stay, the cafe' at the first floor was closed for most of the time due to unexplained reasons. The cafe' was the only place to have a decent breakfast. The restaurant at the second floor is terrible: breakfast food is poor and of low quality and the waiters does not speak English. (In general, the staff poorly speak English.) The business centre is basically useless: I asked to print one page, but the printer was out of order; then, I asked to use another printer, but the staff refused to print this page for me without any explanation. Air conditioning cannot be regulated if not opening the window or switching the fan speed which is high even at the minimum level.

Room tip: Rooms in front of the road are noisy. Chinese drivers love play car horns.
Date of stay: August 2013
Reviewed 26 May 2013

This was an average experience of a business hotel. The hotel room was good and spacious. Biggest bed I have ever seen in any hotel perhaps! the reception is not very pleasant particularly that you don't get much greeting or smiles. The breakfast was good with good selection of food. The location was perhaps the best for us as we were in Tianjin for the university visit. The university is just the adjacent block, making it easy for us to go around easily. The service was ok as we did not have any problems, but I would certainly say there is scope for development.

Date of stay: April 2013
Reviewed 15 December 2011

This hotel caters largely to domestic business travellers, which means hard mattresses and you have to ask to get a fork and knife at breakfast. Breakfast is quite good, largely local with a bit western although the chairs were too low for comfort. Taxis are readily available in front of the hotel. Rooms located at the bend in the building in front are a lot larger.

Room tip: Front rooms at the bend in the building are a lot bigger.
Date of stay: November 2011
  • Trip type: Travelled with family
Reviewed 3 October 2011

I stayed at this hotel for a classmate reunion night and things are normal until the morning when I started to have interactions with the staff. Smile is absolutely nowhere to find, and the checkout process goes details to the level of an ash tray. Furthermore, a classmate and I stayed at a suite and there is a rollaway bed in the room. One of us used it for sleeping. But at the time of checkout, we were charged an additional CNY160 for using that bed. We did not ask for the bed, did not ask for any additional linen. We indeed could have folded the bed again so that there is no way to know we have used it. What is the point to put a bed there and charge customer to use it in a hotel?

Date of stay: October 2011