“dinner ”
Review of Duck Inn

Duck Inn
Ranked #12 of 69 Restaurants in Soldotna
Reviewed 9 September 2018 via mobile

i’ve been in here several times the food is always good prices are fair for the size of the meal my wife an i can split a fish an chips an both be very full service is always friendly good place to eat

Date of visit: September 2018

Reviewed 29 August 2018 via mobile

We had a late breakfast here on the recommendation of my nephew who was traveling in the area a few months earlier. He did not lead us astray. Nothing fancy but everything was just right. The place was hopping! Glad we stopped!

Date of visit: August 2018
Reviewed 10 July 2018

The Duck Inn is a favorite lunch and Dinner spot for me ( they also serve breakfast) The dinner and bar are separate but their great food is served in both. You care an also get a cocktail in the diner. The food is standard dinner and quite tasty. The service is FANTASTIC. I alway order the honey chicken pita wrap with tater tots, a huge salad or one of their many burgers.

Date of visit: July 2018
Reviewed 25 June 2018 via mobile

Generous menu variety, portions, and hospitality! We thoroughly enjoyed our delicious, fresh meals and the warm spirit of the wait staff. I had the Spring Chicken Burger, grilled just right with perfect bacon strips, and a (large) side salad of fresh green and red leaf lettuce, carrot sticks, cucumber slices, black olives, and banana-peppers and yummy blue cheese dressing. Partner had BLT that came standard as a triple-decker and very delicious coleslaw. Even though it was quite busy, everyone was given generous attention. Eclectic, interesting decor.

Date of visit: June 2018
Reviewed 12 April 2018 via mobile

I ate at the Duck Inn with some friends. I had Fish and chips. The food is good and the service is good. BUT the food is way over priced, unless you work on the slope.

My food, with a glass of iced tea and tip, was $35. I won’t eat there again.

I don’t know if they have a senior discount. I don’t think so.

Date of visit: April 2018