“Good Food, Server and Clean Mexican Food”

La Fiesta Restaurant
Ranked #8 of 55 Restaurants in Palmer
Cuisines: Mexican
Reviewed 27 July 2017

We were visiting Palmer Alaska on our extended Motorhome Trip to Alaska each town we visit we try and find a Mexican Restaurant to get our fix of Chips, Salsa, and Tostada.
The La Fiesta Restaurant is a very nice location we were impressed with the cleanliness
the server Esther and the quality of the food. We ordered the Fiesta Chicken Tostada, Guacmole on the side with soft drinks. We share our meals and found this Tostada along with the Chips and Salsa was plenty of food for the two of us. We never had to ask for refills on the Sodas they always seemed to be full Esther was very attentive.
Pricing was fair for the amount of food and drinks received. Highly Recommend to anyone visiting Palmer and looking for a GOOD MEXICAN food.

1  Thank dbtravels2

Reviewed 16 July 2017

I got a great feeling about this restaurant when I walked in. The waitstaff wanted to please. When I had a question about gluten-free options, the owner came to my table to make sure I had the correct information. The chicken dish that I ordered was very tasty. My son loved his enchiladas.

Reviewed 12 July 2017

We were visiting Alaska for 10 days- and had the BEST meal of our trip at La Fiesta. I love Tex-Mex, having lived in San Antonio, Texas for several years. This is the best Mexican food I have had in years! it is truly wonderful!! Wish we had stayed in town more than one day- would definitely go back.

Reviewed 9 July 2017

The lunch special was tasty, reasonably priced and service was good. The restaurant was neat and tidy and I'd go back for dinner.

Reviewed 9 July 2017

Visited on a Sunday, early afternoon. The wait staff were helpful and the service was quick. We had burritos and fajitas, both very tasty from a traditional Mexico City recipe. We will be back. :-)

Been to La Fiesta Restaurant? Share your experiences!

Turn Your Opinions into Points!
Turn your opinions into JPMiles
Turn your opinions into PAYBACK Points
*You can enroll in only one programme at a time to earn rewards for reviews.
JPMiles / PAYBACK