“I'd go again”

Ranked #16 of 58 Restaurants in Palmer
Dining options: Delivery
Dining options: Delivery
Reviewed 19 April 2017 via mobile

We ended up getting the chicken garlic and tomato pizza and it was delicious. Not a business I'd usually stop by, but heard some good things about it. Staff wasn't the most friendly group of people but I've had worst customer service, so wasn't the end of the world. They did offer us plates and napkins on our out, so we found a local park and enjoyed our meal there.

Price was nice compared to most rates here in Alaska.

Reviewed 28 August 2016

Wasn't as fast as could have been. Food was so-so. Our order was phoned in, but was not ready when we got there.

Reviewed 27 August 2016

I called in for a delivery about 5 .30 pm August 26 2016 I ordered 3 pizzas cause my oldest son graduation from job Corp was having a celebration for him I was told it would be a hour to hour and s half so I called back around 7.15 or 7 .30 to see what's taking so long I was told my pizzas were ready for a hour o g really so I asked what's going on they said it was for pick up. I said I was suppose to be delivery they advised with me and basically called me a liar I was ordering for my son on what was the worst day of my live for the past five years my mom died on this day and with my son graduation it made it better for me long story short they didn't apologize they were going to deliver cold old pizza to me filled with bacteria and when I said I want new pizza they hu g up on me not once but 3 times then they said I was 86ed cause I wanted warm fresh pizza

1  Thank Gina G
Reviewed 21 August 2016 via mobile

Pizza Athena is a carry-out / delivery / no in store dining operation. It's easy to find and there's plenty of parking when you pick up your order at the appointed time.

Upon recommendation, our group of 5 couples placed an order in the morning to pick up at a specified time in the dinner hour. When we found ourselves running ahead of schedule in the middle of the afternoon, a call was placed to move our pizza pick-up time ahead. Because of the size of our order we were told our order wouldn't be available until 7:30, due to the "dinner hour rush." What about our dinner hour?

When we picked up our order it was determined that one of our salad orders was not prepared, so we waited. Certainly by the time we received the missing salad and drove to our B & B, everything was cold.

The menu is very attractive with many options. Being supportive of our effort in Rio, we ordered the Olympian, which was a good choice. However I'm not sure it was appreciatively better than any other pizza I've picked up and carried out.

We enjoyed our food, but were I to be in the area again, I think I would search out other options.

Reviewed 17 June 2016

Good pizza , but the additute you get from the staff stinks to high heaven been a loyal customer since they opened but papa murphys sound a lot better at least you don't get additute from the staff and your pizza stays intact not the toppings falling off

1  Thank Rosie S

Been to Pizza Athena? Share your experiences!

Turn Your Opinions into Points!
Turn your opinions into JPMiles
Turn your opinions into PAYBACK Points
*You can enroll in only one programme at a time to earn rewards for reviews.
JPMiles / PAYBACK