“We always eat at least once per trip at Charlotte's!”

Charlotte's Restaurant
Ranked #6 of 36 Restaurants in Kenai
Cuisines: American
Reviewed 28 August 2018

When we travel to Kenai, and are there for a quilting weekend, we love to have breakfast at Charlottes. Fresh, not prepared in advance, delicious and fresh ingredients. The folks who work there are always smiling and friendly. It's a gem!

Reviewed 27 May 2018 via mobile

I don't stop be Charlotte's very often but when I do I'm always thinking about next time. They have fresh delicious salads and sandwiches. The bread is always soft. And don't miss the coffee and superb desserts.

Reviewed 17 May 2018 via mobile

This was a decent place to stop. Had their spicy sandwich. Not spicy at all. Lol. They brought out some sauce to make it spicier because we are from Texas. Still not spicy. Lol. But the service was great and light hearted. Would stop again if I was in town

Reviewed 14 March 2018

Great for lunch whenever I visit. The large Cobb Salad is huge with meat, lots of blue cheese dressing, and the bread is sweet and delicious. My business associates who live in Kenai love this place and I trust their tastes.

Reviewed 15 December 2017

Waitress was very friendly and helpful. Food was great - prices were appropriate for the area. We had an hour lunch meeting scheduled and we were able to place our order, receive our order, eat and hold our meeting in the time allotted.