“Different and Delicious”

Coppa Alaskan Ice Cream
Ranked #3 of 4 Dessert in Juneau
Reviewed 11 August 2017

My eight year-old daughter insisted on ordering the rhubarb sherbet. I had my doubts but she shared a little of it with me and it turned out to be a great choice. It was different but delicious. I'm wishing I could have a dish right now!

1  Thank FamilyAdventureTeam

Reviewed 19 July 2017

A small but good collection of flavors, cup or cone, and coke or root beer floats too. Nice on a hot day.

Marc W, Owner at Coppa Alaskan Ice Cream, responded to this reviewResponded 21 July 2017

Thanks for your comments. We're glad you enjoyed our handmade ice cream, made right here in Juneau. We hope to see you again soon!

Reviewed 9 July 2017

I heard that rhubarb ice cream was a specialty so I could not wait to try this. I prefer the rhubarb sherbet to the sorbet, but they also have rhubarb soda and strawberry rhubarb hand pies. All are natural with no artificial colors. Coppa has limited hours so I can only go on Saturdays. I did have their chicken pot pie soup and a biscuit that were excellent too!

Reviewed 9 July 2017

nice little place by the federal building with a fantastic staff. great latte and breakfast muffins. went back for a second coffee before we left

Reviewed 24 September 2016

Liked this little place. Friendly staff. Good coffee. Good internet. Nice setting. Didn't try the ice-cream, tho. Just went to do some work and drink some coffee. Enjoyed it.

Marc W, Owner at Coppa Alaskan Ice Cream, responded to this reviewResponded 25 September 2016

Thanks so much for taking the time to submit a review. We're glad you enjoyed our cafe and our friendly staff. This page is meant to showcase our seasonal ice cream cart on South Franklin Street. You can find a page for our cafe here: https://www.tripadvisor.com/Restaurant_Review-g31020-d4994345-Reviews-Coppa-Juneau_Alaska.html Thanks again for your support!