“A magical elixir and free WiFi ”
Review of Grumpy's Deli

Grumpy's Deli
Ranked #33 of 148 Restaurants in Juneau
Cuisines: Deli
Reviewed 22 October 2017 via mobile

Admittedly, we disembarked our cruise ship to stroll through Juneau while hoping to stumble upon a facility with WiFi. I was experiencing a full force head cold with a fierce sore throat. The WiFi caught my attention, but once inside, I couldn’t help but notice the array of “juices” offered on the menu. I ordered The Detox and was so amazed by the full body of flavor that I meandered back to the counter to uncover the ingredients-I was pleased and surprised to discover there were no additives or powders. All ingredients were natural, wholesome and more importantly, fresh. I decided on The Immune Booster to aid my speedy recovery and was very happy with my choice. It was equally as delicious and by the time we left, I felt much better!

I can only speak for the juices and counter service. We didn’t eat there or receive table service. However, I would highly recommend the fresh juices! Stop by!

1  Thank gatormotherof2

Reviewed 6 September 2017

A double chocolate muffin. The hot chocolate was delicious; the muffin rich and moist, and the wifi worked fine. This is a tiny place at the front of a long row of food stalls.

1  Thank Maxene923
Reviewed 16 July 2017 via mobile

Stopped to warm up with some coffee and take advantage of the wifi. You need to ask for the wifi code when you order your coffee. Coffee ok.

Reviewed 17 June 2017

Love Grumpy's for lunch all year round. The staff is super friendly & the sandwiches are amazing... good size with pickles on the side.

Reviewed 1 June 2017

The restaurant is as good as the one in Kona, Hawaii. The halibut has a strong fishy taste (very compatible with the fish). The cod is a lot lighter. The service was quick since we had to catch a bus to the ship.

Been to Grumpy's Deli? Share your experiences!

Turn Your Opinions into Points!
Turn your opinions into JPMiles
Turn your opinions into PAYBACK Points
*You can enroll in only one programme at a time to earn rewards for reviews.
JPMiles / PAYBACK