“another visit with good results”
Review of Rockwell

Rockwell
Ranked #41 of 146 Restaurants in Juneau
Cuisines: American
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Reviewed 25 August 2017

This place is very unassuming from the exterior not far from the cruise port. Good service - very friendly waiters and bartender. Open kitchen and good food.

Reviewed 10 August 2017

We had a large, loud group of people with multiple checks, and they could not have been more accommodating! The atmosphere was really unique-- I even loved the bathrooms with barn house sinks and large wooden doors! The place was a bit off the tourist trail, so it was a bit more quiet and seemed 'local'. We appreciated this vibe. The food was delicious! Our table loved everything from the fresh fish fry to the lasagna and steak to the beet and black bean burger (my favorite!). I would recommend this place to anyone!!

1  Thank Sara M
Reviewed 9 August 2017 via mobile

I'm local so I usually have lunch or dinner at Rockwell. My personal favorite is the Kobe beef burger with blue cheese.

Much to my surprise they serve an awesome Sunday brunch. I have went the last four weekends have their butterscotch waffle little too sweet for me but delicious. My personal favorite brunch item is their country fried steak with a Mimosa

Reviewed 2 August 2017

A couple of us went in the other day. I've been there before, honestly i wasn't thrilled to go back. I have to say I was SO glad I did. Of course I wanted a kobiashi but it's no longer on the menu. My server, Dawn or Donna, can't remember, offered to make me one anyway. It was delicious. She suggested the grinder for my friend. AMAZING. THE ATMOSPHERE was wonderful. They were playing a funky reggae mix. Our server and the cook danced a little and just looked like they were so happy to be there. So not only will I eat there again. NOW I WANT TO WORK THERE

Reviewed 11 July 2017

I went here several times. Loved the atmosphere, music, wine, and quirky service. The corner table/booth is perfect for a quasi tete a tete. Food is OK but you're paying for something more.