“Biggest and Best Crepes Ever”

Alaskan Crepe Escape
Ranked #3 of 148 Restaurants in Juneau
Cuisines: French
Reviewed 19 April 2017

Near the cruise port you’ll find lots of little walk up restaurants, which is perfect for those who want to wander around Juneau. We stopped at the Crepe Escape for a snack. The crepes are huge, and in hindsight, if we’d only wanted a snack, we should have shared one instead of ordering three. We had a kid’s pizza crepe, chicken parmesan (the daily special), and a lemon cheesecake crepe (an enhancement of the lemon curd crepe). You can also feel free to design your own crepe. Prices were reasonable for such huge crepes and they were generous with the fillings. I’m glad we stopped – and I’m very much craving one as I write this.

Averyjuneau, Owner at Alaskan Crepe Escape, responded to this reviewResponded 28 June 2017

Thank you so much for your review and I hope you had a wonderful vacation!

Reviewed 31 December 2016

I have only been there twice and both times i have not been impressed. one reason is because both times i go there the woman who takes my order never tells the other people working there and the people who ordered after me get theirs before me. The second reason is the apple pie crepe filling tastes like it came out of the can from the store and the sweetness level is way high for me. and the sauce on the top is also really strong and really sweet for me also it just over powers the whole thing. that's why I only gave it a 3 star/ circle rating.

Reviewed 2 November 2016 via mobile

Crepes here are delicious and pretty big as well but too expensive if you ask me as they're about twice the price you'd pay in Europe which is not a cheap place. Still they tasted good and service was fast at this small booth.

Reviewed 26 October 2016

Nice people, great crepe selection, and awesome people watching. The Alaskan crepe escape was a great little find for me and my husband while we were in Juneau this past September. We just got done with a whale watch and we were looking for a place to eat. We walked into the red dog saloon and quickly turned around and walked right back out. The red dog is great if you want to eat at a tourist trap but that's not what I wanted to do. We lucked out when we stumbled apon this little food truck like establishment. I highly recommend it and the pizza crepe.

Reviewed 18 October 2016 via mobile

Whether you want breakfast, lunch or dessert, you can't go wrong here! The crepe us made right in front of you and the ingredients are top notch along with the size of the portions, you'll be hard pressed to find better "fast" food!