“My Mouth went to Heaven”
Review of V's Cellar Door

V's Cellar Door
Ranked #24 of 148 Restaurants in Juneau
Price range: US$ 7 - US$ 23
Cuisines: Mexican
Dining options: Reservations
Description: Juneau's hidden Gem! Mexican Korean fusion cuisine served with excellent customer service in a chic Alaskan Cellar. Warm, friendly and inviting. Featured in Vogue, Bon Appetit! and Wall Street Journal. Rated in the top 10 Alaskan restaurants. Rated top 5 best customer service in Juneau!
Reviewed 29 August 2018 via mobile

I was finally able to try for myself after seeing and hearing all the raves from my local Juneau friends! And I couldnt agree enough! The flavours that came out of the meals we ordered were some of the best I have ever had. Here for a weeks vacation and had three meals at V’s! Our friends are there so much that there’s a salad named after them! The Tom Salad and Michelle is also a contributor. You won’t be disappointed with the Infused Burrito or the Nachos!!! OMG Party in your mouth!

Reviewed 18 August 2018

Latin/Alaskan fusion food. Be ready for unique menu, not much mainstream here. Food is excellent and beautiful ambience. Probably wouldn't take young children here. Casual dress is just fine.

Venietia S, Owner at V's Cellar Door, responded to this reviewResponded 13 September 2018

Thank you for coming and trying something a little "funky"! I love that word and I think it suits us perfectly.

Reviewed 18 June 2018

I don't get to travel to Juneau often, but when I do I make a beeline to V's for the fusion nachos. Divine!

Judy,
thank you for coming repeatedly to V's!! I am so glad you like the nachos as it is one of my favorites too!

Hope to see you soon!

Reviewed 8 June 2018

Say hi to V for me - such a talent chef/owner. Get a shrub! the Ceviche is lights out as is the Chicken Tinga.

Awwww, thank you for the nice compliment!! Hopefully you can get back here soon!

Reviewed 17 May 2018

If you are looking for "Gold In Juneau", go no further.
This place has every thing. The flavors and tastes of the items on the menu are huge. So much creativity, and love. The food is a reflection of the owner and she rocks it.
Taco Tuesday, and Thirsty Thursday are inexpensive ways to eat in a local place l with locals. Don't miss this place.

Thank you for the awesome review!! I am so glad you had a great time. I am a big believer in food, fun and adventure when I go out to eat. I am happy you choice a cool local place to try. Come see us again soon!